𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟵

You just stared at the folder, taking a deep breath before finally sliding your fingers underneath the edges of the cover to open it

edges of the cover to open it.

We,__________the ________ undersigned,
________________________________(groom) and ____(bride) have agreed on this marriage to the following terms that after signing these papers, the wife _________will be bond to the Groom________ for a period elongated 9 months from this date___/__/___ in terms of leaving the child's custody for the father ____ without any rights of visitation given to the mother ________. Once the time stated expires past 9 months, the contact will be over and both parties will part ways. all rights given for _____including all property rights and protection , without her rights and obligation concerning the child's custody.

You sucked into your breath. It was only now that you realized how close you were to tears. Nothing was making sense to you anymore, as if your mind was swallowing the words and transforming them into moisture pooling at the surface of your eyes. You stared at the paper for too long, your vision blurred, but before you had the chance to tear the folder into pieces, jungkook caught both your wrists and pinned your body back into the headboard.

"you can't! you can't take my child away Jungkook. you can't! " "shhh I'm only doing this for your own good"

You let out a cry and he couldn't tell if you were disappointed or surprised "how taking away my child after giving birth will do me any good?! "

"you should've thought twice before betting your life on a lie"

You looked up at his eyes, an endless expanse of green emptiness, and you frowned looking away because you got the hint that if you looked longer into his eyes, you might spat your insides.
How much all the love for him swallowed to hatred. It hadn't taken less than a minute to read that contract, but already you were sure, you had never hated anyone with this same vehemence, with this passion.

"I hate you... I hate you so much" you said twisting your wrist against his hands "loving me isn't stated in the contract, so hate me as much as you want"

And then he just turned and walked to the door.
"Think about it, I'm being forgiving here. instead of killing you after delivery, I gave you the choice to live and be free from me and everyone else. Monthly allowance will be provided for you. it's your choice after all, either accepting this or be dead by the morning "

and before you got the chance to throw something at him, he was gone into the gigantic halls

You touched the bottom of your abdomen, then moved to the bathroom to splash some water into your face. You looked at yourself through the mirror and got reminded of your place that you seemed to forget these past 2 days. The same shattered reflection, that same old image, and the exact same person, you wanted to be. "what have I gotten myself into'' you said, bringing the back of your hand into your face to wipe your nose.

The room was dim with only, two crystal chandeliers falling at the center of the ceiling. A browse at the clock informed you that it was past 10, so you walked to the window and moved the heavy beige curtains.