𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟴

The world went silent

The world went silent. Perhaps everyone was still talking, maybe the sounds of the plates and glasses were still clicking as the guests shuffled around in surprise. But you heard nothing, the space between your ears felt cavernous, as if you were drowning yourself into the depth while people were still talking above.

Your parents deserved it . That was all you thought about.

You were intensely aware that none of them came here to share your pretended happiness, everyone, you knew everyone including your ex fiance came to the ball only to put their hands on some sort of partnership with the green mafia considering that you were a member of them now.

but just like them, you entered the scene and you ought to leave it empty handed.

"y/n! say something !" you mom stood up as well, but you didn't think her shivery legs would hold her any longer. "say what mother"

"That's your problem not mine.I'm not a choi anymore, I'm Jeon Y/n and my role doesn't include saving you from a situation you put yourself in in the first place " you continued barely hearing the words slipping offhandedly from your tongue.

Your father looked up, his brushy eyebrows dripping over his eyes as his forehead wrinkled "you're a shame on the family" "and you're a shame on the empire you no longer own"

The rest of the room turned to you with queer surprise and Han who was ranking his finger through his hair froze in the spot "such an ungrateful slut you are"

Jungkook clicked his tongue against his cheek as he fought the urge to climb on the table and finish the life of that stupid man if it meant reaching him faster,but Jungsu was eager to save the situation by saying.

"woah woah calm down tiger, I'm sure you don't mean throwing your tongue around in such a disrespectful manner unless you want to gamble on your life"

Han brushed his hand above his mouth, imagining the feeling of his tongue being cut out, as Jungsu shot him a brilliant smile and continued to sip into his drink.

"So now, I'd like you all to charge your glasses and join me in toasting the new owner of the choi territory . Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Mrs Jeon y/n and the bride of the green family" The greens toast their glasses together as your parents stood at the corner, left to feel smaller than they had actually become.

"Now that all the points are made, I suggest you to leave my property just the way you got in,but of course without your bodyguards and cars, I can lend you some cash to pay for a cab though" Jungkook smirked, his tone approaching truculence.

After that dramatic dinner, the men moved on to the longue to smoke and drink and discuss whatever else needed to be cleared. You returned to your room but with everything going on inside your head, you couldn't fight for your sleep.

All your life, you had spent your time folded into that unstable house of cards. You lived trying to stand for your own beliefs threaded by your family's control, but all you experienced was abondance by their unforgiving association.Your world was a one interwoven web of reparation for the stronger ones, standing limp to limp, stone to beneficials, empires and families all together.