𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟮

It took him several minutes to get back into control, but eventually Jungkook felt sufficient enough to bring himself to your room

He had long since he moved his thoughts aside, so he was placid, or nearly so. He had plenty of time to convince himself that he wasn't going to feel guilt for you today. That day he wanted to clear his mind. He wanted to forget about the commutions happening in his life all at once without a single break.

Jungkook wasn't a weak man, but if his life had to fall apart all at once, he was well aware that he couldn't deal with everything all at one time.

The mystery of his accident.

His knocked out memories and the leftover damages on his incapable body.

Then your sudden appearance with the shocking news of your pregnancy.

And above them all. The fact that Jungsu was winning the battle he didn't even realize he had to fight for.

He was trying to rob you away from him, and it didn't mean how much he kept himself from admitting, but he couldn't stand having anything from his belongings to be snatched away without a fight.

He wasn't going to scatter over what you did or what you had said, and definitely he wasn't going to dedicate his thoughts to what you hadn't admitted yet. He wasn't going to think about you. He wasn't going to exhaust himself on the things built upon a complicated lie.

He wanted to steal back time. He wanted to watch you from afar on that fortunate day. To prevent whatever promises he had sworn to you, the promises that had led both you and him into this looped end.

He wanted to force the memories back into his shattered mind, and change everything he had been  second guessing to the point he wished to erase his existence from the first place.

But something in what has been reminaned from his living memories, was telling him to take the time to his favor, and fix what he was still capable of changing.

He wanted to remember the way he washed his hands over your skin.

The way he  savored the shivers and shakes of your body beneath him.

He wanted to recall the forbidden feelings that didn't last to be remembered, but even if he ought to change time, he knew he wouldn't do half the things he wished to admit.

"Damn it"he heaved a breath through his tightened lungs and wrapped his fingers around the handle of the door.

Maybe he couldn't bring himself to say the things he witnessed earlier, but he surely wouldn't let the things slide without a lesson.

Disobeying leads to punishments. And like everyone else, You should've known better than underestimating his power.

He opened the door, preparing his throat for another argument, but when his eyes landed on what he wasn't expecting inside, his mind seemed to forget what he was there for.