𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟮𝟭

Your lips parted in surprise at such realization, but then you remembered, you had already over thought the whole situation

Your lips parted in surprise at such realization, but then you remembered, you had already over thought the whole situation. "I know, else why would he say I'm a blue back in the hospital months ago. He has been keeping tracks on both of us, he somehow knew you were going to get into that accident because he was trying way too hard to convince me he's you, he kissed me back in our first meeting as if he was sure you would never come back and everything that's supposed to be yours will fall effortlessly into his hands"

"dmn, a beauty with brains, such a sexy combo considering the way you misspell pudding" You gave jungkook a bit of a look at his use of that title.

But everything eventually started to fall into place. The blues and greens never stood an occasion when it involved the two hierarchies alone. Even then, at that disastrous engagement, the blues weren't to be bottled up in the same room with the Jeons until Jungkook decided to book an exception. Everyone was well aware that the family's tensed past would not allow an extended comradery.Hence, there was no way Jungsu had met you before his brother.

Jungkook leaned a proud tap over your head which only seemed to irritate you even more. He giggled. Well not really, but it resonated like he exhaled some air from his throat, and it sounded adorable.

"Now let's go big mouth, or do you want me to carry your cute ass out?". You didn't pretend to dislike the idea, and the scene ended with Jungkook carrying you through the door as you pretended to make out with him.

"ahhh Jungkook this feels good" You laughed as Jungkook fluently stumbled through the door, looking at you in the oddest manner. But your little roleplay did serve you good. You successfully went in while the stalker was busy wondering what it was that one of you did to be that horny in the morning.

"honestly this was so fucking stupid. Pretending to be drunk and making out at 10am in front of a bar?" You rolled your eyes. Just like everyone else, you thought that Jungkook had long capitulated to something that seemed to infect all the mafia men :the disease of always acting serious and never carefree.

"But it worked much better than sneaking in with black hoodies and sunglasses" Jungkook stared at you "I regret calling you smart, now you will never spare me"

He said with honest disbelief as you particularly jumped off his hold and looked back at him smiling.

"oh come on kook, i know you love it when i smart talk" The way you were staring at him spoke clear excitement and it did something to that hole behind his ribs."but i love it more when you talk dirty"

Jungkook secured his amused expression with his usual eye roll, then stepped to lead you inside. "this place looks like a dumpster" you suddenly mumbled "like the one walking inside it"

"excuse me what do you mean by that?"you gritted your teeth "Oh they are fighting again"

Yoongi suddenly sighed. He didn't look at you, but he did use his right hand to throw some peanuts into his mouth. "and if jimin came with us, we would've witnessed you two throwing chairs at each other" Jungkook sniffed, reaching out his hand to greet yoongi in a manly handshake."That's kinky don't you think? "