𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚, 𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧

You edged into the hall,your arms stretched timidly in front of you

You edged into the hall,your arms stretched timidly in front of you . Nothing yet. Nothing . . . nothing . . .
There wasn't any blaze of hope to snatch you back from this place. He was following you, every step you ran, his men were running faster.

You were afraid.

Correction

You were terrified. You were terrified of being enmeshed in the shameful world of mafia, but as the title and color suggests, you were promised to a business deal, under the creul name of marriage and given to one of the leading mafias in Korea.

In your world, humankind was devided into 3 basic ranks. These categories weren't based according to quality or profession, rather by a feature given by a bond of genes.

The genetic shade of your eye color.

And as a mafia daughter you earned the honor to be a blue eyed human.

Second, Comes the dark eyed people at the bottom of the category . They are the civil harmless beings, known as the mantianers of society. They can be found at almost every field of majors , and they make 80%of the population.

Lastly, The leaders, or green eyed category. They are driven by agression, dominance and leadership abilities. Or in other words, green eyed humans are the most dangerous hierarchy among the rest of the classifications. Greens are known to be rare and due to their superiority, they are the natural rulers of the world.

You swallowed, surprised by the rush of emotion behind your eyes. "who are you" he said, stumbling in astonishment as you hurried inside the chamber . He was standing in the dead center of the room,glancing at you with pure confusion. And before you could take a fist on your surroundings, you felt his deep eyes peering into your dress, taking the curves of your body into consideration as he smirked, scratching the corner of his eyebrow. You were wearing a red dress, the fabrics were thin and he could see the round flesh of your breasts peeking out of the collar. He had all the experience in removing such dresses from his women, he could run his hands over such sheer and feel your heat stinging through. He knew you had to have some sort of lingerie underneath, so that it would be comfortable for walking.
but far too erotic for his eyes.

."what are you doing in my VIP room? " he walked even closer and loosened his tie gradually, until it pooled into his palm and he threw it on the ground."I'm.. I..."

"look everywhere I don't want anyone to leave or enter this place before you find her" you heard someone yelling from behind the distance, as you closed your eyes and cursed underneath your breath, looking particularly like you were about to do something rash.
"please play along..."
He didn't utter a word, but the moment his eyes captured yours, he saw you mouthing something that could've been a plea. You stepped closer with a hint of hesitation that didn't look right. "what-' he glanced down at you and when you found the courage to look up at him again, you grabbed his jaw and clashed your lips into his.