𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟵

You took two steps backwards, handling a moment to adjust to the dim and quiet atmosphere of the room

You took two steps backwards, handling a moment to adjust to the dim and quiet atmosphere of the room. A multiple blinks wiped through your tears, and ghastly enough, there was Han laying in his own pool of blood, his hands drowning under the knife slashed at the corner of his neck, proving his last attempt to pull it out.

"I.. I.."

Some of the courage that mirrored your movements leaked out of you, and you paused, taking the sight in.

You gave up all your pretense strength and watched the consequences of your mindless movement,leading you to become the person you had always feared to become.

Jungkook took a hesitant step forward. Had he known you were behind the door this whole time? it surely looked like it, nothing from your assumptions seemed out of character. He was aware of your presence.

Your heart suddenly thumbed , then stopped, the fog in front of your eyes grew thick and dank with realization.

"I.. I killed him" you drew a long choke of breath.

Then Jungkook who was standing in front of the door turned into a stiffened statue of surprise. He paused there, rock still, staring purbindly into your wide rimmed eyes that were filled with raw regret and grief.

He didn't know what to do,Not when you burst through the door and threw a knife directly into your ex's neck and abruptly ended his life.

Your lips pressed into an even line as you reached to look into your now blooded hands. He couldn't imagine what the sight did to you.

In a matter of seconds, murder had your head in the dirt and your neck in its hands. Faith had finally led you into that unforgiving life, like hell is where it wanted you to be.

You won't be the same anymore.

Jungkook finally reached toward you-just before your body could give into your doings and collapse into the floor-and held you back, bringing your head into his chest as a desperate attempt to hide your eyes from the horrifying scene behind him.

"I killed him! Jungkook, I killed someone!" you kept resisting against his arms "Jungkook i.. I killed him! " you said again, except this time you sounded like a wild animal.

"shh" Jungkook mumbled, but he didn't reach to properly comfort you. He knew he should have. He would have if he wasn't so shocked and bewildered himself.

"it's nothing, y/n look at me, look at me baby don't look back" You stared sightlessly into his chest, and then as if tiny needles jabbed into your heart, you looked up suddenly and asked him the most horrific of question "did I turn into a murder jungkook?"

He shook his head.

The irony never left the situation, it was now his turn to lie to you.

"No... everything is fine, let's just get out of here, nothing happened" He said carefully, because in that moment, lying to you seemed like the best thing to do.