𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟯

He kicked the door of your room and led you backwards, carefully holding your waist until he pushed you on the bed and crawled above you

He kicked the door of your room and led you backwards, carefully holding your waist until he pushed you on the bed and crawled above you . He kissed you again and again, his hands skimming over your body, first through his leather jacket - the one he had put on your shoulders earlier - then daring their way underneath your gray shirt. Your breathes quickened as his lips and hands left no space untouched,biting and kissing until your clothes were thrown to the floor and the sheets and the pillows were dumped like a fort down the edge of the bed.

You were the most perfect thing he had ever tasted . It wasn't his thirst that made him giddy with ecstacy or the fact that he was never so blindfolded with his needs more than that moment. It was more,it was deeper, something he couldn't put into words, a deep feeling he has never been admitted to, perhaps he was turning peotric but when your body dropped helpless under his, nothing in the world mattered to him anymore.

And if your first time with him was a fight with aggression and lust, this one was a caution to the sparkes eclipsed inside his heart.

"whatever you are doing to me... I can't get enough of it" he whispered, sitting up above you far enough that he could tug his shirt above his head. You smiled tightly, but there was something wrong about it. It didn't reach your eyes, and he saw a million different shade in the way you looked up at him, as if you had the world's biggest burdens held over your shoulders, and it almost made him paralyzed

The silent grew heavier, and you noticed that he had stopped his action to look more into you, in a way you felt your whole body quivering "Jungkook?" the words dried behind your throat and you found yourself looking everywhere except his eyes. Strange how you craved for the way he touched you, without him even using his hands.The beat between your legs and the look in his eyes were enough for you to surrender. "show me your real color "he glanced at you through his eyelashes and mumbled '' why are so afraid to reveal yourself in front of me" he cooed and even with his voice being perfectly cordial, you managed to hear a grim warning behind that manly husk.

your eyes squeezed shut and you found yourself counting the little purple and yellow lights forming in your version "not like you don't already know who I am Jeon, you even followed me here" you moaned out as he curled your hair around his hand, slowly leaning to place a kiss under your collarbone.he brought a finger on your lips then smirked cookly "no you were the one to bring me here with your own legs. all needy with just a little kiss" his lips curved tighter as he failed in containing his giggles "and already begging me for more" He smiled, just a little, but it was enough to change the shape of your heart. A solid piece of you had snapped out of place, and you knew by the throbbing sound of your heart, that you were so deeply, intensively in love with him.

And then, with all the truthful desire he felt in his soul, he owned you. He swallowed your pleasure and gave you his, this time in something deeper than lust.

So wry how his cold heart started a fire inside your languid blue eyes.

"ugh! J-ungkook" he touched the back of your inner thigh and pulled your legs tighter around his waist, lavishing your breast with sloppy damp kisses.
"shhh I want you to still remember this when you wake up "

You opened your eyes the following morning, for a terribly hard headache. You chewed into your lips as you took the sight of the empty pillow of the other side of the bed. There was no trace for Jungkook or any other thing from his belongings, only his ephemeral scent dampening your pillows and the little blurry memories from last night's events.

In an instant you turned from a controlled, noble blue eyed to a wooden toy who had believed a stranger's lies, not once but twice . You supposed that there was a lot to read into strangers actions, but you knew how the world worked. It wasn't new to you, and you almost felt unsurprised .

You dragged yourself up looking for a cup of coffee, when to your surprise, your eyes chased a sticky note attached to your mirror.

Last night was amazing love.Ps you snort like Shrek, but I still find it cute
kook

You smiled like a total fool, reaching for your phone to check your to do list for the day. However as soon as you tried to insert your password, you realized the phone wasn't actually yours. it was for Jungkook and it seemed only then, that the faith was bringing you together.

Then that cruel fate definitely worked in silence , when after two weeks of that unfortunate night, the white stick in your shaky hands showed 2 lines , and you found yourself carrying a small life inside you, with a stranger's last name.