𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟰

Jungkook took in his Mercedes AMG GT 63 for the 4h travel back to his hometown

Jungkook took in his Mercedes AMG GT 63 for the 4h travel back to his hometown. He had never driven his way to Busan alone in his car, as had most of his men. And while he had never let any women accompany him in his car, the rules didn't seem to apply on the new to be Mrs Jeon

Furthermore, They decided to take the voyage in the early morning, as he couldn't think of a safer timing to drive through the streets of Seoul better than the chosen.

"is that a spaceship or a car" "don't breathe on" that " it's expensive" Jungkook rolled his eyes. He started the engine and speeded through the gate, as his other men followed the lead in their own armored cars.

You grounded your teeth together at him, internally cursing at his lack of common sense. Nonetheless, you managed to move your face away from the seat and neatly wipe the leather spot where you were leaning on -as his orders required. "fine I'll breath outside the window, but I'm not sure if the things I ate will fly out of the window or splash against the door of your car in case I have to puke''.

You gave a provoking shrug.

You mentioned toward the window, urging yourself forward, as you peeked your head into the air and swang your hair into the motion, like it was a brash ribbon of cheerleading poms. You skipped even forward outside the window, but Jungkook was faster to catch you , as by the time you started to feel nauseous, he offered his hand and pulled you back into the car.

"dont you fucking dare. I won't hesitate to throw you out of the door and leave you to continue your nasty puke in the street. So you better keep your mouth closed"

Your cheeks flushed with visible satisfaction and curiosity. his expression was a one to pick on"you're crazy "

He muttered, and once again he placed his hand over yours and trapped it tightly over the gear shift.

Your lips parted with surprise, you couldn't tear your eyes off of him.

You gave a little shrug, even as your body stiffened at the sight of him licking a dry spot at the corner of his lips. The lips you tasted countless times before, but never gotten enough of.
Not enough of his questionable placement of details. That attractive mole under his mouth. He was indeed out of this world.

Why were you the only one feeling that fledged feeling after what happened last night?

He hung his right hand at the edge of the window, ruffling his messy hair with the tip of his fingers as he comfortably leaned his head back into the seat.

You were watching him intently, your very attention focused on his face. He looked as if he was too occupied to notice, but that did not make you feel self conscious this time.

He didn't make anything between you awkward or embarrassing. Or reminded you that in the fever or pleasure , you could never compete with him.

Your hands reached for the radio and you waited for him to tease you over your strange taste in music.