𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟬

"Jungkook'' you whispered his name, but you didn't think he heard you

"Jungkook'' you whispered his name, but you didn't think he heard you. He was far gone into his own world, and whether it was anger or calmness , just a bare glance into his face was enough to expose his  determination to make you do what he wants.

Jungkook. This time you only thought about his name, you could have not regained his attention anyways. He was staring at your face, his postures paused in a look that seemed almost meagre of emotions.

Meagre. Another word  you were overthinking it's meaning.

how much you despised that word.

You forgot everything in front of you, nothing existed in the world but that moment, between his arms. You looked at him without a thought, breathed into his sight with nothing but sheer emotion. He was the man you fell in love with, the man you built your dreams on the thoughts of him and the baby growing inside you.As much as you wanted to run away, you were blindly aware that you will never be free from him, you were tied together ,both physically and mentally.

if that bond wasn't enough, then surely the child forming inside you was enough to sweep you away from a closure.

"what are you waiting for" his breath whispered through the silence and you were surprised that you could hear him through the throbbing of your heart.

"I... I can't!!!" he snatched the gun from your hand and  you thought he might be biting back a smirk.

His smile was lopsided but it was worth looking at, almost as if he had already planned all of this before, moved you the way his deceptive self fed on just to show what he was capable of  .

"don't start something you can't finish" he reached out and touched the silver surface of his gun. You rather suspected that it was your end, possibly even when you didn't shoot him, you were certain if he had any droplet of empathy inside him he would still spare your life.

Jungkook was attached to his child, at least to the position he will grip once the heir was born, but eventually his anger might win out. After all, you were only a way through for him to get what he wants, and killing you wasn't going to do him any good.

"50 cal desert eagle magnum research Inc pistol, the gun I mastered shooting with" he said in a chilling tone of voice, which did nothing to calm the fear consuming you "such a killer beauty... just like you"

A muscle worked on Jungkook's face as you could see how hard he was trying to empower the calmness over his berserk anger. The silence in the hall changed. Footsteps. someone was coming.

A tall man popped at the corner of the staircase, a bodyguard you supposed, he cursed few words underneath his breath, and Jungkook smirked, tilting his head toward him then back at you "not only by it's look but by its power too..."

Your eyes darted from Jungkook to the man, your face was still stuck in the same direction. And then a loud explosion was heard, followed by an agonizing groan as the bodyguard dropped to his length, pressuring his palm over the bleeding of his thigh.