the one at the carnival

four more days:

    Full House
heehaw
| get dressed

Red
| the fuck
| why

Mush
| carnival.
| everyone

Didi
| as if I have money

Elmo
| shut up you waved a 20 at me from your window

Didi
| I found it under my bed

Lilster
| I'm down

Davey boy
| I wanna come

Kathy
| me too!!!!

Spot
| I'm down

heehaw
| so basically everyone's down?

Jojo
| ME I WANNA GO

lil flirt
| ^^

    Everybody texted the group chat saying that they wanted to go to the carnival, so they all got dressed. Andi put on a light pink tennis skirt and buttoned up a white cropped cardigan. She continued to get ready when Elmer crawled through her window.

"I am a professional braider!" He exclaimed, leaving Andi confused.

"what?" She laughed.

"I'm a professional braider. I just braided Lexi's hair and it looks great." He replied, smiling proudly.  "let me braid your hair."

"I wasn't planning on doing my hair." She stated as she sat on her bed and put some socks on.

"come on, how many do you want? One? Two? Five?!"  Andi sighed, took a small strand of hair, from the top part of her head, and held it up for him to braid. Elmer sat on his knees beside her and started to braid the strand that Andi had given him.

"um, Sunshine-" Before he could finish, Andi handed him a small hair tie. "thanks." He then tied the braid off and she could admit, he did good. He hopped off the bed to check how Andi's hair looked from the front.

"how do I look?" Andi asked with a smile.

Elmer kissed her forehead. "perfect." He answered, making Andi turn red. "hah hah, I still make you blush." He teased, making her turn even more red.

"shut up."

The two took Elmer's car and they picked up Albert, Race and Finch before going to the carnival to meet with everybody else. The drive would last thirty minutes and Finch put on show tunes the entire ride there.

"ALL YOU GOTTA DO, IS JUST BELIEVE YOU CAN BE WHO YOU WANNA BE. SINCERELY ME!" Everybody in the car yelled along with the song. Andi probably recorded about twenty videos of their yelling and they were only fifteen minutes into the drive. Soon, they finally made it and somehow, they didn't lose their voices. Elmer parked the car and they all hopped out and went to the front, where they were told to meet everybody else.

"hey Elm?" Andi started as they were walking.

Elmer put an arm around her. "yeah?"

"remember when Finch threw up on the ferris wheel?" She reminded loud enough for Finch to hear.

"shut up!" He yelled, in which everybody laughed.

"are we still going on the ferris wheel with you?" Race asked.