the one with lollipops

The next day, Andi had Elmer, Finch and Albert over. They were all sitting on her bed, but Andi wasn't in the room.

"what is she doing?" Elmer asked. Albert and Finch shrugged. Suddenly, Andi came in with a bowl full of lollipops.

"why the lollipops, Di?" Finch wondered. She held the bowl in front his face.

"take one." She demanded.

"wh-"

"you'll need it." She interrupted. When Finch took one, she held the bowl in front of Elmer's face, who took two. She did the same to Albert and he took one.

"you told us you had something to tell us." Elmer reminded, opening one of his lollipops.

"and where's Ra-" Before he could finish his sentence, Albert realized something.

He gasped. "you got him to talk?" He asked in disbelief.

"open your lollipop, you'll need it the most." Andi ordered, so Albert opened his lollipop. She turned to Elmer to see that he already finished his first lollipop, in which she shot him a look. Without taking his eyes off his girlfriend, Elmer opened the other one slowly and popped it in his mouth.

"my boyfriend everybody!" She announced.

"what do you need to tell us?" Finch asked, struggling to open his lollipop. Andi grabbed it from him, opened it, and handed it back to him.

She took a deep breath. "I talked to Race... an-"

Albert stood up. "what did he say!?" He asked.

"sit down!" She demanded, making him flinch.

"okay mom."

Her eyes then softened. "guys... Race is being bullied." She stated. Elmer hardly bit down on his lollipop and Albert and Finch quickly popped theirs in their mouths. The three boys sat there, frozen, for what seems like forever before somebody said something.

"wh- why would someone do that?" Finch asked.

"who would do that to Race?" Elmer added.

"Ev- everyone loves him!" Finch claimed, throwing his hands up and letting them fall.

"that's what I said." She mumbled. She then sat beside Elmer, who put an arm around her and held her tight.

"he told him that... that he should stop being who he is and that he doesn't deserve friends like us." She explained quietly. Albert then stood up and stomped out of Andi's room. Andi, Elmer and Finch quickly followed him.

"Albert, where'r you going??" Finch asked when they got out of the house. Albert turned to them and his face was redder than his hair.

"I'm boutta give this guy a piece of my mind!" He raged. "and maybe a piece of his leg." He added quietly. He didn't think that he's ever been this angry before. Race is his best friend, he'd do anything for him. He'd do anything for his friends.

"you don't even know who this guy is!" Elmer replied. Albert then walked towards Andi and put his hands on her shoulders.

"tell me who this guy is." He demanded.

"no."

"why not?"

"Race told me not to. He knew that you'd react like this." Andi replied. Elmer and Finch walked closer to them.

"so you know who this guy is?" Finch wondered.

"yeah. We used to be friends." Andi answered.

"great friends." She added.
————————————————————
sorry for the short little filler chapter, I planned to put more, but it would make the chapter too long and we don't want that.