the one with mall jail

Andi had walked out of Brandy Melville when she noticed that her friends were nowhere to be seen. She walked into Nike and American Eagle and they still weren't anywhere to be seen. She then tried to call Elmer, who didn't pick up, when she realized there was only one other place where boys as idiotic as them could be. Mall jail. She ran to the mall jail and when she walked in, she found the boys she was looking for.

"what do we have here, officer?" She asked, looking into the cell.

"these four boys caused a scene and knocked down a lemonade stand and a mall security." He explained. Andi groaned and walked toward the cell.

"do I even wanna ask?" She asked, crossing her arms. All four boys then started to talk over each other.

"one at a time!" She yelled.

"it was Gia!" Three of four boys yelled.

"she called you a hoe then Elmer was about to fight then Gia caused a scene and lied to her big and tall, really tall, and really fast dad then he started chasing us then we split up then he started following me and Elmer then we crashed into a mall security." Finch rambled.

"I was just looking at a funko pop when Albert told me to run! I had nothing to do with getting thrown in here." Race whined.

"you weren't "just looking" at the funko pop, you were planning an entire future with it!" Albert stated.

"was not!"

"wait Gia called me a hoe? Again?? Wait 'till I-"

"I told you she would get pissed. I should've just bitch-slapped her when I had the chance." Elmer told Albert.

"Elm, everyone here knows that you're too good to slap someone, especially if that someone is Gia." Andi stated.

"he really looked like he was gonna fight her." Finch laughed.

"what? I'm not letting some bitch call my best friend a hoe! When she's not!" At that, Andi's face slowly started to show a big smile.

"they're with me." She said to the mall police. The police nodded and gave her bail papers. She quickly signed them and her friends were let out.

    "you're lucky I found y'all." Andi said once they left the mall.

"how did you even know we ended up there?" Race asked.

"took me two stores to figure it out. The words "idiots" and "mall jail" go well together too." Andi explained.

"well, we got one of those mini projectors! Wanna watch a movie at mine?" Finch asked, changing the subject.

"uh oh, Andi's a sleeper when it comes to movies." Elmer called out, causing him to get socked in the shoulder by Andi.

"am not!" She retorted.

"oh yeah? Let's see, you fell asleep through Tangled, Wreck it Ralph, two of the Thor movies, all three Captain America movies, all three Avengers-"

"I only fell asleep through the trailers and missed a bit of Infinity War!" She interrupted.

"Big Hero 6, Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man two AND three, Inside Out, Toy Story three-"

"okay okay we get it, you don't have tell my whole life story." She cut off. There was an awkward silence before somebody said something again.

"sooo movie at my place then?" Finch asked awkwardly. Everybody agreed so they pulled into the nearest dollar store to get snacks. Race then suggested they go to McDonald's because, well... chicken nuggets, so they went there too.

    "I'm just saying, candy is better than chocolate." Race argued as he nailed a corner of a white sheet onto the wall in their backyard.

"please, chocolate is a hundred times better than candy." Finch retorted as he nailed the other corner. Meanwhile, Andi and Elmer were having an argument of their own.

"I didn't fall asleep through the Death Cure!" Andi said.

"yeah you did, my arm went numb." Elmer stated.

"okay fine, maybe I'm a sleeper. But-"

"HAH!" He cheered.

"I'm not done!"

"if I don't fall asleep through whatever the hell we're watching then... you owe me twenty-five bucks." Andi said, crossing her arms.

"and if you do fall asleep?" Elmer asked.

"then I owe you twenty-five bucks." She replied.

"okay fine, bet."

"bet."