BONUS CHAPTER 2:

the one with "marriage":
i think y'all know where this one is going

    Andi met Romeo when she was seven. And boy, was he a charmer since day one. She couldn't remember how they became friends, she guessed it just happened naturally.

One day, eight year old Andi was sitting in class and minding her own business when Romeo sat beside her.

"Didi?" His voice was high pitched and squeaky, like Race's. But Race's voice was more squeaky.

"hm?" Andi answered with a hum.

"will you marry me?" He asked, resulting in Andi furrowing her eyebrows.

"I don't know how to do that."

"do what?"

"get married."

Romeo shrugged. "it's easy... I think." He said and took a moment to think. "you wear a pretty dress and look all pretty, but that isn't too hard for you."

Andi smiled at his compliment. "what about rings? My dad said he had one when he asked mom to marry him." She stated.

"wait here." With that, Romeo picked up a handful of coloured paperclips from a box and sat on his desk. He then started to put them together to make a bracelet. After he was done, he walked back to where Andi was sitting with his hands behind his back.

"whatcha got there?"

"ta da!" He exclaimed and showed her the bracelet made out of paperclips. "it's an engaging bracelet!"

"I can't wear bracelets." Andi put her elbow on the desk and rested her chin on her hand.

"what, why not?"

She shrugged. "'cause I always lose 'em." She replied, so Romeo got down on one knee, put the bracelet on her ankle and stood up.

"there. Now you won't lose it." He smiled.

"so," Andi started. "when we getting married?" She wondered.

"tomorrow?"

"you got a kool-aid?" Andi asked, in which he furrowed his eyebrows. He then went to his cubby and pulled out his lunch bag. He took a kool-aid juice pouch out of it and ran back to Andi to give it to her.

Andi stuck the straw in and took a long sip. "yeah sure, tomorrow." She finally answered and Romeo smiled.

When Andi got home, she ran straight to the kitchen, where her mother was.

"mom?"

"Andi!" Her mother exclaimed and picked her up. She then sat her down on the counter.

"what do you wear to get married?" Andi wondered, tilting her head to the side. It was a mannerism she quickly picked up from Elmer.

"well, you wear a pretty white dress and a veil or some flowers in your hair." She explained. "why?"

Andi hopped off of the counter. "me and Romeo are getting married tomorrow." She answered quickly, then bolted to her room. Before her mother could call her name, Andi was already out of sight.

    The next day at school, Andi wore the only white dress she owned, which was unfortunately a night dress, and she put flower clips all over her hair. She didn't know what a veil was, but she knew what flowers were, so she decided on that as the best option.

"do you know how to make people married?" Andi asked Elmer as soon as she sat beside him on their shared desk.

"why?"