the one with the glitter

It was almost midnight when Andi crawled into Elmer's room with a backpack on.

"uhhh, hi?" He said, looking up from his phone.

"come on, let's go." She said, taking his black Nike zip up from his closet and putting it on.

"I have a feeling you're gonna be in my closet a lot." He laughed, shaking his head.

"maybe, maybe not." She replied.

"ok, we'll go as soon as I send this last thing to Romeo." He said, looking down on his phone.

    Romeo
Elmer
| I gotta go
| going for a drive with Andi
Romeo
| ooooouuu Andiiii😏😏😏
Elmer
| shut up.

"oh! Tell him I said hi!" Andi exclaimed.

    Romeo
Elmer
| oh and Andi says hi
Romeo
| tell her I said hi back!!!!!

"Romeo says hi back." He stated.

"alright, let's go."

Elmer let Andi drive because well, he didn't know where the hell they were going. After a 20 minutes of them yelling lyrics to One Direction, Andi pulled into a small 24 hour grocery store.

"the hell we doing here?" Elmer asked.

"just gotta get a few things." She replied, taking the keys out of the ignition. She then pulled out a small folded paper and handed it to Elmer.

"get the things on that list. I have a list myself. It'll be faster if we split up." She hopped out of the car while Elmer took a look at the list.

LOTS OF CLING WRAP
3 FISH
AT LEAST 4 DIFF. COLOURS OF PAINT

"what the hell have I gotten myself into." He whispered. It didn't take long for him to find everything though, it was only 3 things. When he met with Andi, she had a can of spray paint, vaseline and bottles of glitter in her arms.

"do I even wanna ask what I got myself into?" Elmer asked.

"nope." She smiled innocently. When they went to pay for the stuff, the cashier gave them a weird look before telling them the price. Elmer just shrugged while Andi payed. As soon as they got into the car, they burst into laughter.

"well, that was awkward." Andi laughed. A few minutes later, they calmed down and Andi broke down the plan while driving.

"okay, so here's the plan. First, we go to Morris' because he's at Gia's house right now. Then-"

"wait, how do you know he's at Gia's?" Elmer interrupted.

"because I asked her to hangout and she told me a boy was going to her place." She replied.

"anyways, we go to Morris' and squish two of the fish in between his clothes in his closet, and one under his pillow. We'll also put paint and glitter all over his bed and clothes, but not his basketball jerseys because we're not evil. And save some for Gia's stuff, I borrowed her dress and shirt once. Then, we put vaseline on every doorknob and on the windows so he can't get into his house. Then-" Again, she got interrupted by Elmer.

"why are we stopping Morris from getting into his house?" He tilted his head in curiosity.

"because, Morris always sneaks out at night. So we're trying to get him caught." The confused boy nodded in understanding, asking himself why he agreed to do this with her.

"okay anyways, then we have to put paint and glitter all over Gia's clothes and set them down on the lawn. We're also going to put cling wrap across her window because, well.... it's funny. We'll put cling wrap across Gia's car where the handles are too. Oh! And I forgot, we're gonna spray paint a giant "F", for Ferrari, in Morris' room, and a giant "F" on the back window of  Gia's car." They had just pulled up 3 houses away from Morris' house when Andi finished explaining.

"any questions?" She asked Elmer. She then reached to the backseat where her backpack was.

"yeah, one question. ARE YOU NUTS? WHAT IF WE GET CAUGHT BY- BY THE POLICE OR... OR- YEAH! THE POLICE!" He yelled.

"that's two questions. No, I'm not nuts and this isn't my first prank, Dallas." She laughed.

"I hate how I can't play the middle name card on you." Elmer pouted.

"aww tough luck." Andi smiled sarcastically.

"come on, we don't have all night." With that, they both jumped out of the car and made their way to Morris' house.
_________________________________________
k so i decided to make the chapters to this story kind of like short ish like not as long as my chapters for Wouldn't ya like to know. So yeah😬😬😬😬