Epilogue 2

"Brian! Brian! I love you for playing a lot with me! When I get older, I'll become your bride!" Isabella giggles after promising Vandana "I love you, I love you, I love you!!"

"Haha~, I don't know if I should say this to a child." Brian...is bamboozled on whether to say 'I love you' to a girl much younger than Brian "just hope Twitter doesn't attack me. I love you too."

"Yay~!" Isabella's tiny little body then hugged Brian "I wuv you three-times!"

Oh~ my go~d...the hell am I supposed to do in this situation?! A little girl is hugging me and I'm hesitant to say 'I love you' ~(Brian)

"Atisse is different." He said, outloud

"Who is...that?"

"Atisse...was someone I used to take care of. I witnessed the boy grow older as time goes on." Brian then took out his phone to show each photos taken of Atisse "that him!"

Each photos taken secretly without Atisse's consent: 10 at the International Meeting while he's sleeping, 15 of him eating, 30 of him laughing, 25 of him sweating as he runs, 20 of him being hugged by Brian. 100 photos of Atisse, WOW!

"Hehehe..." Vandana is having ecstasy moment while looking through photos. Even drooling "you swo adswordlabe Atisse."

Ah, I forgot - wow I'm such a bad father figure. Harry Montgomery, how's your wife? Is the Assassination Association doing just fine for you? I bet I should pay him a visit. That way he'll be excited to see me ~(Brian)

"Brian~." Isabella pouted out of jealousy

"Sorry! Here. Let's take one together...say Vandana."

"Vandana!"

Click, goes the camera shuttle. A selfie between Isa and Brian. Cheek against cheek (not that cheek ya weirdo).

"I want 99 more!" Isa begs

"When you get older!" Brian spotted the Demon King "Mr. Osa."

"Brian." He bowed as a sign of respect "come on, Isabella. You need to come home."

"But ba~! I want to play with Brian more~." Isabella keeps jerking her hands away from her father's

"Later once you're done with school. Come on. I'll take you there."

"Okayyy...bye Brian." She said her goodbye

"Bye, Isa."

"Sir Vandana...thank you for taking care of Isabella everytime I'm not there."

"No problem." Said Brian, pulling out his sword "just doing my job."

Level: 421

So much XP! 9 years and I'm halfway there...I feel like Doom Slayer after ripping and tearing ~(Brian)

"Sir..."

"Hm."

"As Isabella hits a viable age where you're from...you have my consent of marrying my daughter. Please, Vandana...make her happy once I'm gone."

"You do realize I planned on doing that, even without your consent, right? May I have to repeat myself after 9 years?" Brian threatened the demon king "did the Demon King really have to give me consent to marry his daughter?"

"I knew that. It will hurt Isabella if she were to marry you without my consent."

Brian punched himself in the face. His nose started bleeding.