Chapter 11: okay, now you're mine

Strong look of determination filled the entire party's faces. Every one of them accepted their fates and walked with resolve. Meanwhile, the female Healer came over to Brian and looked through the bag on his back. Brian turned his head and asked...

"What are you doing?"

"Hold on." What she took out was a woman's handbag "From a long time ago, I felt strangely worried when my bag was away from me, so I take it with me on Raids."

Damn, I sure didn't fucking asked but okay ~(Brian)

But...never mind. She took out a small notepad and a pen from the bag; the Healer began to write something in the notepad. Because she was not looking where she was walking, she kept bumping her head into Brian's shoulders. Soon, she finished and closed her notepad. She put her handbag back into his bag but held on to the notepad. Curious on what she would do next, the woman suddenly held the notepad out to Vandana who he took the notepad with a tilted head, and the woman spoke with tears in her eyes.

"I just wrote some things that I wanted to say to my family. When you get to the outside, please make sure it gets to their hands." She said

If he laughed right now, she would be really hurt. For the umpteenth time in front of this woman, Brian suppressed his laughter and put the notepad into his pockets. He followed up...

"I'll hold on to it, but I don't think I'll have the chance to deliver it."

"It's okay..." she quickly pulls him into a kiss

What the fuck is wrong with me lately? Waman (I know what I fucking said) are becoming horny over me...oh yeah that's right...I'm handsome as fuck!! ~(Brian)

The woman will later realize what Brian meant. The High Orcs were weirded out to see humans making love to each other.

Possibly add one to the harem ~(Brian)

Soon, the boss room came into view. The nervousness of the Hunters reached its peak. The room was incredibly large. Brian looked around the boss room. It was bigger than the room the giant-type magic beast was in yesterday. Unlike yesterday however, the room did not feel big. It was because of the horde of high orcs that took up the entire room. High orcs twice the number of the group that came to pick up the raiding party waited in the room.

Big yikes to those having to deal with them very soon but that's not gonna happen ~(Brian)

Instead of being scattered about the Dungeon's interior, all the magic beasts were gathered in the boss room. Looking over the horde of the high orcs, Baker's face turned pale.

If this many Orcs are able to break free from this portal... ~(Baker)

By the time the highest-ranking Hunters arrived, a small city could be destroyed. The Tanker's back became wet with sweat. The high orcs in the room parted to make a road.

"Ah shaku." The high orc captain gestured to the raiding party again

Following the guiding high orcs, the raiding party walked towards an altar at the end of the boss room.

"Over there!" A Hunter pointed to the top of the altar

On top, there was a masked high orc sorcerer. The sorcerer was wearing a necklace and earrings made of bones and was covered from head to toe in various adornments and ornaments. Menendez expression hardened. He realized that the terrifying magic power that filled the Dungeon was mostly coming from him. The boss was surrounded by four bodyguards that also gave off a dangerous presence. Could they ambush the sorcerer with those bodyguards around? All the members of the raiding party had this thought. The raiding party stopped before the sorcerer. A strange nervousness filled the high orcs that watched the procession from a distance in the boss room.