Epilogue 1

Year is 2019, Brian woke up thanks to his alarm. Always loud and annoying but at least he gets up and shuts it down before falling back asleep again. His search for Juliana is still going. Brian decided to have a fresh hot chocolate in the morning along with chocolate chip cookies. Vandana went into the crowd of humans and blends in, so things aren't suspicious.

I heard this coffee shop is good ~(Brian)

He entered and is greeted by the worker there. Only one is seen. Where are the others? More customers were inside, two to his right, three girls to his left. That's all there is.

"Hello, what can I get you?" The boy smiles

My oh my. A fake smile he's got there ~(Brian)

"Just a cup of hot chocolate and 3 chocolate chip cookies, please." Brian handed the worker some money

This kid...I can see what kind of sinful things you have done...but damn, that fake smile is fucking horrible...his name is...Samuel Price ~(Brian)

"It'll be out shortly, mr...?" Samuel asked for his name

"Brian Vandana."

I sense magic in here. Those two, yeah? It is very fucking weak! You're at least a C-Ranker with that aura! ~(Brian)

Brian quietly sat at the corner of this coffee shop. So warm and peaceful in here...he can fall asleep without having to worry about anything. A women kitted out in an athletics uniform stopped jogging and turned around to look behind her. At the place where the scent she really liked was coming from, she discovered an unfamiliar teenage boy inside in front of the wide-open exit of an coffee shop.

He looks...familiar ~(unknown)

Brian took notice of the women. He quickly got up from his seat, alerting everyone in the cafe.

"H...hey! Wait!"

"Sir, your drink!" Samuel tried stopping him "I don't get paid enough for this."

"Um, hi. Do you know me?" She asked

"I heard all about you. Your name is Charlotte Emerick, right? Second child of Justin Emerick." Brian addresses her "do you...wanna have a drink with me?"

"Sorry, but I can't. My father warned me about people like you." Charlotte bows and continues jogging

"Do you like Haikyuu?" Brian had to find a way to jog her memory

"Yes..." Charlotte is puzzled

"Well I laikyuu."

"...hold on...say that again."

"I laikyuu." Brian suddenly blushes "so embarrassing...!"

Cute! ~(Charlotte)

Charlotte could've sworn she heard that phrase somewhere before in her life. She then came to conclusion...

"B....brian?"

"Yes, my love...it's me." Brian tears up "I'm back."

Brian smiled and inwardly told himself to find other reasons to stay in this world.

"Cupcake...!!" Charlotte jumps into his arms and starts crying

"What's this? Igris, are you crying?" Beru teases Igris by lifting his eyebrows

"...Shut up." Igris faces away from the sight while crossing his arms

"That is one of the king's lovers." Bellion pumped his fist "lucky our king is."