Chapter one: So it begins

The adult woke up to be found surrounded in complete darkness, he couldn't scream. Panicking, he got to his feet, only to realize he was already standing. He looked around and only saw blackness. In the distance, was a pair of glowing pale blue eyes. Frightened, he turned around to run only to find himself face to face with the eyes.

"You....I chose you to be the next !$%#%# *&%!$#@" said a person with glowing pale blue eyes "let me see how well you can hold up against the others."

"Ah...." those were the only words he can get out of his mouth

"Rise....Rise To The Top!" said this person "and reclaim what you have lost."

The man tried to get some words to escape out of his mouth but can't due to someone holding it shut.

"I have seen what you are capable of..." this person was referring to something "but are you capable of becoming a true &%!$#^ !#$%&^@....?"

_______

"Gah!!" A man awakened from his nightmare "fuck..."

He rubbed his eyes to remove the wax that happened when you tend to sleep for long period of time, but for some reason he sees a menu saying 'Welcome, player'

Is this a fucking joke? (Unknown)

Would you like to begin the daily quest?

"Can I just brush my teeth first?" He asked

Test postponed

The man is overweight, probably about 240 pounds, height was really short, proximity 5'0. He isn't handsome, he isn't popular, he isn't smart just moderate level of smartness, he is high school graduate, and he isn't a big fan of having a girlfriend not meaning he is gay or anything (sorry to offend you if you get easily offended). All this boy want is to change and hang out with the boys.....also watch anime like a degenerate weeb.

"Okay...my fucking fatass needs to lose weight...a lot of it." The man finished brushing his teeth "you said something about this quest right?"

Would you like to begin the daily quest?

"Sure. Why not?" As soon he said those words, the menu said to do these five exercises "r-really? Are you making fun of me?"

Pushups: 0/100
Curl-up: 0/100
Pull-ups: 0/100
Squats: 0/100
Running: 0/10km

"I may be fat but you didn't have to go hard on me." He said, there was also another message at the bottom

Warning- failing to complete this
Daily quest will result a punishment
Associated with this quest

"What do you mean by punishment?" His voice was shaking

The clock in the middle was green but it was also active, who knows how much time he has left.

I should fucking get going if I don't want to know what happens next (Unknown)

Time is ticking, Brian