Chapter 7: you're gonna Isekai me?

Please Choose a name for the soldier

"Iron..."

Iron (Lv. 1)
Knight Grade

Same level as Igris!! (Brian)

Brian had no time to cheer as Igris is still holding up against the leader. He raises a chin at the boss.

"Iron!" Brian commanded

Its giant body was filled with power, but there was no way that this lumbering thing was going to face that nimble boss. However, Iron exceeded Brian's expectations. The giant knight thrust out his chest and roared.

Iron has used 'Taunting Cry'.
The boss has been taunted.

Alex Rodriguez was an A-rank Tanker. As expected, he maintained a powerful aggro management skill, and Iron, his shadow, perfectly imitated that skill. The boss's head sharply turned to the giant knight. Leaving behind Igris, who it could've easily finished, the boss ran towards Iron as if possessed by a ghost. Iron followed up with 'Strengthen' and endured the boss's attacks. Brian nodded in approvement. Meanwhile, Igris' arm regenerated. Black smoke seeped from the wound then reformed into the knight's arm. The boss was still focused on Iron. Brian and Igris began their combination attack.

"Ah..." Chifuyu Orimura was at a complete loss for words. The scene unfolding before her was outside of reality. She lost the strength to be even curious at this point.

At her side, Savanna asked a question with a tiny voice...

"Chifu..."

It took Orimura a moment to respond "h-huh?"

"...do all hunters fight like this?" She asked

"How do you think I got my license?" Chifuyu replies

The party members nodded in unison. They were in a high-level Dungeon, a Red Gate on top of that. The moment they were thrown aside by Alex, they were only dreading their deaths. But now, they were actually worrying about the outside as if leaving here alive was guaranteed. This was all thanks to one man, Orimura turned her gaze to Vandana, the awe in her heart surpassed her gratitude and surprise.

"Heh..." Brian was able to stab the bosses shoulder

Paralysis has been inflicted.
The target's resistance was too high. Effect cancelled.

Bleeding has been inflicted.
The target's resistance was too high. Effect cancelled.

The Daggers special effects did not take most of the time. Still, leaving a wound was good enough, as more and more wounds appeared on its body, the boss's movements began to slow down. The smile had long since disappeared from the ice elf's face. It had taken on Brian, Igris and Iron on its own and was now panting. Suddenly, Iron succeeded in pulling the boss in to a bear hug.

"Now!" At the Hunter's signal, both Brian and Igris fell back. The boss's eyes widened,

"What are you...?"