Chapter 3: Resurrection

"Come on, you arachnid!" Brian insulted

Brian slowly walked towards the spider. Having discovered him as well, the spider moved its eight legs and faced him. It was coming. As if amused by a new type of food, the spider did not hurry. It took small steps with its long and thick legs and slowly closed the gap between the two. Faced with the spider's giant figure, Briam felt his breath speeding up. His heartbeat raced crazily.

Breath (Brian)

Brian's eyes narrowed at the spider.

Can this dagger do any tricks to its thick skin? (Brian)

The dagger had a shorter reach than the sword he used in the Instant Dungeon. To inflict a deep wound with it, he would have to use a lot of strength. He flipped his grip on the dagger, holding it downwards. This way, he felt like it'd be easier to do damage with it. The spider stopped before Brian. It raised its two front legs. Outstretched at its sides, its figure looked like a giant X from the front. The spider swings down one leg at Brian but he punches it away, the spider loses its balance and that's when Brian got the chance to attack. He appeared on top of it, then landed an elbow attack on its body.

W.....what is happening? (Charlotte)

He began to be able to see the legs that previously moved like bullets. He lowered his head, evading a leg as if it was nothing. Then punches the leg before stabbing it with the dagger.

Strength, Agility, and Sense will be useful in this fight (Brian)

Brian slashes the upper body of this spider multiple times, so far the weapon is doing better than what Brian expected, it gives a +25 attack when using the dagger.

That's Brian?! (Charlotte)

If she was standing in the place of Brian Vandana, her body would've been torn apart like rags. She did not have the confidence to dodge a single attack. But Brian was doing so without a single mistake. An E-rank pulling off something that was impossible for a C-rank? You don't see that very often. But another guess came into mind.

Could it be.....a false ranker? (Charlotte)

You already know this in Solo Leveling (Chapter 22 of the Manhwa), so why do I have to explain it to you? Since only the people who had participated in the Raid would know what happened in the Dungeon, it was the perfect place to commit a crime. Charlotte gulps, she realizes that Brian is scarier than the spider. Brian was suddenly grabbed by the leg, it tosses him into the roof of the cave, then slams him into the ground where it cracked into pieces. Brian dodges one leg and stabbed it deep inside to the point where it can't use it anymore. His HP drop significantly and Fatigue was already at 47, Brian was 10 minutes into this battle and still the spider wouldn't go down.

C'mon....I need to quickly end this! (Brian)

The spider continued its attacks relentlessly. Brian became confident of his victory as he dodged the attacks. As he closed the gap, bit by bit, the spider's head entered his range. Due to the simple pattern of the spider's attacks, he did not have that much difficulty now.

First. Eyes. (Brian)

Attacking the weakness of a magic beast was a Raid fundamental. So he chose the eyes, which looked like the softest target. The spider's attacks seemed to slow down. His eyes may be tricked, but not his ears. The sound of the attacks striking the ground had definitely slowed a beat. Even before his strengthening, Brian was confident of his hearing. An uneasy feeling washed over him. The spider speed up and slams its leg Brian into a wall, the spider tried to stab him while he's knocked down but Brian rolls away to dodged the attacks.