parent trap iii (george weasley smut)

a/n: So this is the 3rd part of a little series I have in my main book but this is just the smut chapter 

summary: You and George celebrate your recent engagement together, if you know what I mean ;)

warnings: SMUT, NSFW 18+ ONLY. MINORS DNI. oral (female receiving), unprotected sex, creampie, praise, light sir kink, possessiveness, swearing.  

It's been a few days since your engagement to George and you were only now getting to celebrate it. Your celebration the night you got engaged got interrupted by Lily and Roxy wanting to spend time with the two of you and Fred trailing behind looking absolutely exhausted from trying to entertain the two firecrackers.

After that a few days of telling all your friends and family you finally have a moment alone with each other. Things weren't really going to change as you already live together and act like a married couple but you can't deny the giddiness that runs through you when George calls you his fiancé or his future wife and when you call him your future husband.

It just sounds right.

"Would you like some more butterbeer, my darling fiancée?" George waves a bottle of butterbeer with a goofy smile on his face.

"Of course Georgie." You giggle as he pours the drink into your glass from up high just like he saw once at a fancy restaurant.

"George!" You scold lightly as he spills a little bit on the picnic blanket on the floor.

George wanted to take you to a fancy dinner and then take you home but after a week of taking care of Roxy and Lily, both of you were much too tired to go out to dinner and opted for a lazy picnic in the living room with leftover pasta and lots of chocolate and butterbeer.

"I wonder how the girls are doing?" Despite wanting the time alone your mind always drifts back to your girls.

Molly had agreed to take the girls for the night and you know she's more than capable of taking care of them. Considering she raised Fred and George she'll have no problem with Roxy and Lily.

"I'm sure my mum is spoiling them rotten and feeding them lots of sweets." George wraps his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him as he sips from your cup.

"Oi! Get your own." You lightly smack his hand away and move your drink out of his reach. A small pout forms on his face as he collapses in your lap dramatically.

"I'm wounded."

"Oh hush you big baby." You tap his nose making his face scrunch up.

You set your glass down to grab his face in both your hands and squish his cheeks together. George has the most adorable and handsome face.

As much as George was enjoying your lovely night he had a few other ways in mind to celebrate. Grabbing your waist he flips you over so he was on top. His hands hold yours beside your face as he leans down and captures your lips in a soft kiss. A soft groan leaves his mouth as he lets go of your hands to grab your face. Your hands find his hair as you mess up his gelled hair.

"I love you my future wife." He mumbles softly as he pulls away. You shift a bit as George doesn't look away from you.

"George?" You say nervously as he seems to snap out of his trance. His eyes soften as he sits up, still straddling your waist.

"Sorry, you're just so beautiful." He says with a goofy smile. Butterflies fill your stomach as you roll your eyes at his cheeky comment.

"You know, the girls don't get back till tomorrow morning..." His fingers dance along the hem of your shirt. Some slipping under to touch your bare skin. His hands cold from holding the freshly opened butterbeer.