control (fred weasley smut)

Warnings: Smut 18+, Oral (male receiving), unprotected sex, spanking, swearing, daddy kink, kinky af, degradation, light bondage, its just really kinky im sorry lol 

It was no secret Fred was a dominant man. Confidence radiated off of him. His constant flirting and loud nature made him a very popular person and gave him a bit of an ego. He loved being in control, the way you whined and cried under him made him crave more. He's got your orgasm face ingrained into his mind and he likes to think about it when he gets bored at work, even if it causes a little problem in his pants. Can you blame the man? He thrived off of hearing the way you reacted to his touch. All the pretty little sounds you make is music to his ears.

Unfortunately for him, he hasn't been able to touch you in a bit. The shop was booming with business and Fred couldn't catch a break. He spent long nights and early mornings in the shop. The only time he'd get to see you was early in the morning when he kissed your head before leaving and a kiss goodnight before he passed out from his long days.

You had enough. Fred was overworking himself and he needed to relax. He was taking on work that his employees could handle. You talked with George and asked him to help you get Fred to take a break. He agreed with you and promised he'd force him home early. You wanted to do a little something special for him, he was so worked up you just want to help him.

Relax a little bit.

"Good Evening sweetheart" It was only 8 pm and Fred was home which means George kept his promise and sent him home. "George practically kicked me out of the store," He says falling onto the couch.

"Prat said I was overworking myself and needed a break. As if he wasn't working the same hours I am" He runs his hand through his hair and leans his head back. He couldn't ignore that work had taken a toll on him but he still had things he needed to take care of.

"Freddie" You walk over to him and hug him from behind the couch.

In his frustration Fred had failed to notice the robe you had on. If he looked a little closer he would see the red lace peeking out from under it. You run your hands through his hair and lightly press kisses to his face. He leans into your hands, your touch bringing him peace. As he starts to get more comfortable you put your plan into action. Slowly your hands make their way down his chest. Running your hands over his waistcoat. He groans lightly as your hands reach his belt. Your face buried in his neck as you softly nip his skin.

"Darling..." Fred says warningly as your hand ghosts over the growing tent in his pants. He swallows a moan as you palm him harder. "You've been so busy lately Freddie" You whisper, lightly biting his ear teasingly. His hand grips your wrist firmly, stopping you from pushing him any further.

"Don't be bad princess" You smirk and pull your hands away, standing up and walking to face him. You untie your robe letting it fall open, exposing the very thin fabric underneath. Fred eyes you as you shrug off your robe onto the ground. His eyes turning darker and a playful smirk on his lips.

"What's this? All for me?" He asks reaching out his hand as you walk forward. You climb into his lap, keeping your eyes locked with his. He licks his lips as he sees the hunger in your eyes. It wasn't often you put on something like this for him. Leaning down you cup his face and pull him into a heated kiss. His hands wander up and down your waist. Taking in every bit of skin and loving the way your lingerie feels.

"As much as I love this outfit darling, I'd rather see it on the floor." He lightly tugs on it, looking up at you with mischievous eyes. You grind your hips against his crotch making him moan loudly. His face flushes from the sudden noise that was pulled out of him.

"Patience" You tease running your hands down his chest. He roughly grabs your bum and smacks it lightly. "I'm not in the mood for patience" He growls into your ear.