guardian angel (angel!demon!AU fred weasley smut)

warnings: SMUT, NSFW 18+, MINORS DO NOT INTERACT! Unprotected sex, oral (female receiving), mentions of violence and death (not too much), praise kink, light sir kink, dirty talk. 

Earth was a horrid place.

From broken down cities and dirty streets, you despised every inch of this place. For thousands of years, you lived as an angel. You spent an eternity watching the way humans lived. Slowly your faith in the human race disappeared. The hopeful ideals you were meant to uphold as an angel were being poisoned by the years of watching them destroy and fight each other.

Your fellow angels looked down on you for holding such negative views about the people you were supposed to guide or protect. So here you were in some loud, dirty club in the middle of the city. They knew where you were but they didn't care. In the other angels mind, you were a lost cause.

Sipping your drink you take in the dark club. Lights flashing everywhere, couples grinding up against each other to the loud music. A man walks by and looks you up and down which. His almost predatory look makes you roll your eyes. These were the people you were meant to protect?

No thanks.

"What's someone like you doing down here?"

A silky smooth voice fills your ears sending shivers down your spine. Turning your head you find a very handsome man standing above you. He wore a black button up shirt with dark blue jeans. The shirt rolled up to his elbows. Despite the semi casual clothing, he radiates a dominating aura. He wore a few rings on his hands and a dark smirk on his face.

"I could ask you the same thing." You shoot back as you take another sip of your drink.

You're a little taken back by his phrasing. There was no way he knew what you were. He was probably just another drunk looking to hook up. Though he looked at you with such an intense gaze. He gestures to the empty seat next to you, silently asking if he could sit. You didn't come here for a hookup but you couldn't deny he was handsome, something about this man drew you towards him.

"Don't waste my time." You say with a smirk. He matches your smile with his own.

"Trust me darling, I don't plan on it." Sliding in next to you his hand brushes yours.

The cold metal of his rings brushes up against your ice cold skin. His touch was like fire on your skin. A warm, raging fire that got your skin tingling. His very touch made you feel as if you were human.

"I haven't seen one of you down here in a long time." He whispers in your ear. He nips your earlobe making you jump. "Tell me darling, what's an angel doing down here in the devil's playground?"

Your grip tightens on your drink as you look around worriedly. Luckily the place was too loud and everyone was too wrapped up in their own heads to hear this man.

"Who are you?" Your voice a low growl. He leans back against the leather seat and shrugs.

"Call me a friend, I know what it's like up there." He points towards the sky with a cocky smirk on his face.

"It can get so, what's the word? Boring." He looks at you as if he knows you. And that pisses you off.

"I'll ask you again, Who are you?" You grab his wrist tightly and glare at him with all you have. He looks you up and down before breaking out into a low chuckle.

"Aw look at you, You have some fight in you angel." He leans close to your face. His lips ghost yours lightly making you pull back.

"The name's Fred."