dominance (fred weasley smut)

a/n: Aye we're back to regular one-shots and I realize now how much smut I write for Fred 

warnings: SMUT, NSFW 18+ ONLY, Minors DNI plz, heavy degradation, Fred is a total dom. Like a mean dom, overstimulation, unprotected sex, standing up sex, light choking, Fred calls you kitten. 

Fred Weasley had no problem being dominate. In life he was always charismatic and outgoing. Maybe a little too much as all the girls fell for his charming smile and brash attitude. He was loud and full of confidence and that's exactly what drew you to him. You unable to resist him but that's exactly what he wanted. Having caught his eye all those years ago at Hogwarts he knew what he wanted.

You.

And he always gets what he wants.

Years have passed since then and now he's older. Just as handsome but his boyish features had changed into the handsome face you love. Years of love between you two had created a wonderful relationship. One full of excitement, adventure, and passion. You trusted each other more than anyone else which is why you trusted him with your deepest secrets. Maybe one of the reasons you were so attracted to Fred is because he could fulfill the fantasies you always had.

To be completely dominated by someone like him.

He was, surprised but very interested. The thought of him having complete power over you made both of you weak at the knees. You spilled your fantasies to him. Wanting him to degrade you, use you for his own pleasure. You wanted him to destroy you. Fred was ready and willing to fulfill all your fantasies. The very thought of it making his cock hard and his eyes darken. After long discussions between you two.

You both were ready.

He took on his duties very seriously. It had been months since you told him and he had been wonderful. It took him a bit but he eased into it and now knows exactly what you like. He knows how to make you scream, moan, cry and he loves it. He also knew you were quite a brat and he has no problem punishing you for it.

"What the hell was that all about?" He hisses in your ear. His grip tightens on your wrist as he drags you back to your flat. Putting on your best innocent face you bite your lip and shrug.

"I don't know what you're talking about daddy." Fred stops and pulls you into a dark alley.

"You better watch yourself you brat." He spits as he pushes you up against the cold brick wall. His pins your hands above your head.

"Or what? Gonna punish me?" You sneer, excitement bubbling inside as his eyes darken.

His jaw clenches as he lets go of you. His hands grip your waist and pull you into his chest. His lips ghost your neck setting your skin on fire as his breathing becomes ragged.

"You asked for it kitten." He purrs. Grabbing his wand you're whisked to your bedroom. Before you could even process what was happening he pushes you roughly on the bed.

"What are-"

" Shut up." He growls as he climbs on top of you. His strong hands practically rip off your blouse making you squeal as buttons fly across the room.

"Fred!" His hand comes up to your neck. His eyes glaring at you with pure lust.

"Thought I told you to be quiet kitten." The sudden pressure on your neck dries up the words that were in your throat.

Grinning with satisfaction Fred quickly strips the rest of your clothes. Standing up he rips off his own clothes, all too eager to get to the main event. He grabs you and pulls you off the bed.