like a virgin muggle!au (punk!fred weasley smut)

summary: After Fred feels disappointed in the life he's made for the two of you, you're there to reassure him that everything's okay

warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, MINORS DNI. oral sex (both male and female receiving), dirty talk, praise kink, mentions of cigarettes/smoking, swearing.

It was late when you get home. Your feet ache from the hours of standing. Your hair's a mess and you smell like a mix of eggs and old coffee. This wasn't exactly the life you planned but you were happy.

Sometimes the days ran too long and sometimes you woke up completely exhausted but it was your life and the one thing you had in it that made it all okay was Fred.

You've been dating since junior year of high school. Fred was the type you just couldn't stay away from. The closed off personality, the spiked up hair, and the black clothes. He scared you at first but when you really got to know him, you were a goner.

Despite his hard exterior he was soft and caring to you. He was your typical bad boy, didn't get along with his parents too well. Got into fights and stayed by himself most of the time. You met him after ditching class one day. You really hated your science teacher and so you wandered aimlessly around the school and found Fred in the back of the school listening to music on his phone.

He just stared at you and went back to his phone. You knew you should have just walked away but it was a good thing you didn't. You spent the rest of the period with Fred. He isn't big on small talk but after that, you saw him around more. Talking and spending your time with him.

During your senior year, your nights were filled with late night drives and promises of getting out of this town. When you graduated you moved to the nearest big city in some run down apartment.

Both of you had to get full time jobs to support yourselves. Paying for bills and food. Fred got a job at a local construction company. Many of his days are spent doing labor until his back hurts and his arms are sore. Most days he comes home and collapses on the bed out of tiredness.

You picked up a job at a local diner. It was tiring but the tips were nice sometimes. You could tell it was hard on Fred. He was a prideful man and seeing him curled up in bed, passed out from pure exhaustion was difficult to see.

"Freddie? I'm home." You throw your keys on the counter.

Opening the fridge you find only some leftovers and a few other things. Your stomach grumbles but you push it away. Luckily you can take home things from the diner after you told the manager about your life.

"I brought home some burgers!" You pop them into the microwave and rest your head on the counter. A warm hand on your back makes you jump but you quickly ease into the warm hands as you recognize them as Fred's.

"Hey baby." There's tiredness in his voice as he pulls you up from the counter and into his arms.

"Missed you lots today." You mumble into his chest, taking in the smell of his cheap cologne. He bought it from some magazine ad but you loved it so he keeps buying it.

"What's this?" His hand grabs your wrist which was currently bandaged.

"Oh a little incident with the deep fryer. It's nothing too bad, just a little burn it'll heal." You pull your hand away and wrap your hand around your wrist.

Without another word, Fred lets go of you and walks to the bathroom. Slamming the door you hear the sounds of the shower turned on to full pressure. Sighing you put the other burger in the fridge for later.

Fred isn't mad at you.

He rarely gets upset at you. You know that he's disappointed in himself, in the place you are in right now. But you love it. Despite the long hours and the shitty apartment, you have Fred.