fantasy (george weasley smut)

summary: After George spills one of his fantasies to you, there's nothing you want than to make his dreams come true

warnings: SMUT, NSFW 18+, MINORS DNI, unprotected sex, oral (male receiving), face fucking, mentions of alcohol (no drunk sex), light praise kink, light degradation, maid kink (you wear a maid dress), mirror sex, use of the word sir, use of the pet name bunny, light fingering, light possessiveness, swearing, reader and George are married! 

George is a simple man, but a man with needs. He's perfectly happy with his life. His business is fun and successful, he's married to a wonderful girl who he loves very much, and he's got everything he could want.

However, there are a few things that George thinks could help, improve a certain aspect of his life. They were his little secrets that he didn't share with anyone. He was slightly embarrassed and never wanted to bring up anything to you about his more, interesting fantasies.

Though with a little firewhiskey, George can get a little loose lipped.

"Having fun Georgie?" You tease as George stumbles into your bedroom, a dopey smile on his face as he leans against the door frame.

With record sales, Fred decided to pop open a bottle and celebrate with George, leading your husband to walk into your bedroom late and absolutely smashed.

"Woah, you're hot." He mutters as he looks you over, a small smirk forming on those sweet lips. Looking down at his hand, drunk George notices a wedding band on his left finger. He looks to you than to his hand again.

"Are you my wife?" He asks amazed. Setting down your book you lean on your elbow and rest your head on your pillow.

"I am your wife." You watch as George struggles to take off his tie and suit, settling for just taking off his jacket and trousers.

"Bloody hell, how did I score an angel like you?" He asks as he collapses next to you on the bed.

"You know what I've always wanted to see?" George whispers in your ear, his hand ghosts over your thigh as he buries his head in your neck. You hum in response as you tilt your head to the side.

"Always wanted to see you dressed up as my little maid," Your eyes widen as George nips your ear softly.

"You know how hot it would be to see you dressed up all for me?" He mumbles as he lets his head fall in your shoulder.

"Is that really what you want George?" You're only met with snores as George passes out on your shoulder.

Looking down, you brush some hair out of his face and undo the tie he was struggling with earlier. George never really told you, those kinds of things he was into. You think he was a bit shy about them but you were more than interested in fulfilling some of his fantasies.

George is nothing but a wonderful husband but you could use a little something to spice things up. Throwing his tie on the bedside table you turn off the light and snuggle close to George, your mind already planning the perfect surprise for him.

Getting the outfit wasn't the hard part, the hardest part was finding the perfect time to show George just what you've been planning. When he woke up that morning he didn't recall spilling one of his fantasies to you and you kept it that way, wanting to make sure this surprise really was a surprise for your loving husband.

Luckily for you, George had told you this morning he was going to be a little late coming home as he had to do end of the month inventory and he would be eating take out with Fred at the shop.

Checking the clock you see that he was due home soon. It took you a few tries to get everything in the proper place but once you got in front of the mirror, it all came together. The final piece was a black choker, fastening it on your neck you smile to yourself.