thigh riding (george weasley)

warnings: smut, nsfw 18+, thigh riding. 

You never meant to tell George about your secret fantasy. You had thought about it in passing, seeing his big strong arms all day at work. Wondering what it would be like for those big hands of his to hold your hips down as you get off on his thigh. Feeling rough material of his pants on your bare clit as he whispers sweet words in your ear mixed with dirty thoughts.

"Darling?" You snap back to reality as George looks at you with concerned eyes. You bite your lip and rub your thighs together as subtly as you can.

"Sorry, just a bit tired today." You smile at him and go back to eating dinner. George eyes you suspiciously, his eyes dart downwards and he smirks. Nothing can get past George, especially when it comes to you.

"Something wrong George?" You ask as you notice the way he was staring at you. Taking a sip of his drink he smirks in a way that makes your knees weak.

"Not at all love, not at all."

Dinner was over and now you're resting on the couch. Mindless television on in the background. Your focused on the telly while George is focused on something else. He pulls you into his lap making you squeak in surprise. You look to see his eyes on the screen. You turn back but fight the urge to grind your hips on his legs.

"Tell me sweetheart, what were you thinking at dinner?" He whispers in your ear. You bite your lip and hold back a gasp as he slips his hands under your shirt, tracing small patterns into your side.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You smile as George dips his hands lower. "Come on baby, I saw the way you were rubbing your thighs together." He spreads your legs open and moves his hands up and down your thighs.

"Tell me sweetheart." You tilt your head back and bite your lip. "Was it me fucking your needy cunt with my fingers? Or maybe me tying you up and eating you out for hours? Maybe it was my cock down your throat." You shake your head and let out a low whimper. George raises his eyebrow in surprise.

"Show me." You get off his lap, your legs shaking slightly.

Stripping until you're left in your underwear you climb back on to George. Straddling his thigh you hold back a moan at the feeling of his rough trousers against you. You slip your hands under his shirt and lift it up slightly. George takes off his shirt and smirks at the sight of you. You grab his shoulders and start moving slowly back in forth. George's mouth falls open as he watches your eyes flutter shut in pleasure.

"Does my baby want to get off on my thigh?" He whispers in your ear. He grabs your hips to help steady you as you start to move faster. "My needy little girl. Does my thigh feel good?" He bounces it lightly making you through back your head and moan.

"Such a pretty girl." He cant deny that watching you use his thigh made him hot and horny for you.

"M'close" You whine out as you grip his shoulders tighter. You cry out as George bounces his knee faster.

"Come for me sweetheart, I wanna watch as you get off." He nips your neck harshly as you fall over the edge. You lean your head into his neck as waves of pleasure crash over you. You feel George rub your back soothingly as he whispers dirty thoughts into your ear.

"That was so hot." He says biting his lips. You groan as he moves you to straddle his waist. His hard on rubbing against you through his trousers. His hands wander up and down your body as he tries to control his breathing.

"I'm not done with you yet."