gagging (george weasley)

warnings: SMUT, NSFW 18+, gagging, dirty talk, light exhibitionism 

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Walking past George you smirk at the way his eyes follow you. Normally George could be subtle about checking you out during work but today he couldn't seem to keep his eyes off you.

"Can't help myself darling, you just look so. Delicious." He whispers in your ear as he passes by you.

His hand squeezing your bum lightly, a grin on his face as he walks to go help the nearest customer. Letting out a frustrated groan you glare at him. He was quite distracting too. He knows exactly what to do to get your attention. First the coat comes off, then the sleeves get rolled up. Then the hair becomes messy and he smiles that makes you weak at the knees. Biting your lip you decide not to take it lying down.

Two can play at that game.

"George!" You squeal as you're shoved into the back room storage closet. It was a tight fit and George took full advantage of it. Turning you around he pushes you up against the wall. His hands holding yours behind your back. "You're a dirty girl sweetheart." He growls in your ear. Your back and forth teasing had pushed him over the edge and he's had enough.

"I think you deserved to be punished." His hands rip off your skirt, that he made work uniform, and rips open your shirt. You gasp as he gropes your chest roughly. George was a passionate lover and he knew what you loved. He could also be really kinky.

"Someone's excited." You say grinding on his hard cock. Smirking he leaves a harsh bite on your neck making you squeal.

"Shhh, don't want anyone to hear us." The realization of being shoved up against a wall while the shop was still opens dawns on you.

"You like the idea of getting caught huh?" He shoves his hands in your panties and strokes your clit.

"Georgie" You moan into your hand as he leaves love bites on your shoulder. "Merlin you're soaking for me." He chuckles. You let out a loud moan as he shoves 2 fingers inside of your wet cunt.

"What did I say?" He shakes his head as you fail to quiet your moans. "Such a bad girl." He slides his fingers out making you whimper. You hear him shuffling behind you and you wait in anticipation.

"Maybe this will help sweetheart." He whispers in your ear. Taking his tie he shoves it in your mouth to gag your moans.

"You alright darling?" He asks softly. You nod to reassure him you were alright.

You were quite skilled with non verbal magic which is how you convinced George to try gagging you. Nothing was hotter to him than watching your drool drip down your mouth as he fucks your brains out.

"Be a good girl now." He pulls your panties to the side and slides into you. You let out a muffled groan as he sets a fast pace.

"I love your pretty noises darling but you have to listen to me." He says softly, a complete contrast to the way he was fucking you against the wall. Grabbing your hands he pins them against the wall as he breathes heavily against your neck.

"So good to me sweetheart, I love feeling your soaked panties while I fuck you." George picks up the pace making you moan loudly.

"Come for me baby." He growls in your ear as he slams roughly into you. Your cries are muffled as you come hard around his cock. George groans and cums deep inside you.

The room feels hot and the only thing you can hear are both of your pants and groans. George carefully takes out his tie from your mouth. He kisses your cheek lightly and helps you dress yourself.

"Well can't use this tie anymore." He says holding up his ruined tie.

"Well look what you did to my shirt." You point to the broken buttons on the floor. He shrugs and stuffs his tie in his pocket.

" And I'd do it again in a heart beat sweetheart."