patience (george weasley smut)

Warnings: SMUT, 18+, unprotected sex, oral (male receiving), face fucking, praise kink.  

It's not George's fault he was currently lying on his bed with the door locked. it was not his fault that he had dirty thoughts running through his head of fucking you up against a wall, or in the shower, or in the lake, or basically anywhere. And it definitely wasn't his fault he was jerking himself off while the rest of his family was out at Diagon Alley. He blames a lot of things but the biggest culprit was that short skirt that you were wearing and the way too tight shirt.

George thought inviting his girlfriend over to the burrow for a month in the summer would be fun. It was fun for most of it. You fit in very well with his family and were having so much fun. Every day was filled with a new adventure with the Weasleys. Even if it was a billion degrees, you never seemed to have a slow moment. Unfortunately for George, that meant he hadn't been able to get any time alone with you since you've been here.

Every time you had a moment alone you'd get interrupted by one of his siblings or his parents. The weather wasn't helping either. The sweltering heat means that your clothes get smaller and George's pants get tighter. It wasn't fair that he had to watch you bend over to degnome the garden or reach for objects in the clothes you brought with you. It would be fine if he could relieve his stress every now and then but it had been 3 bloody weeks and the only thing he had to hold on to was a moment you two shared in the shower.

George had snuck into the bathroom while you were in the shower. You jumped when he grabbed your waist but quickly melted into his grasp as he littered your shoulder with kisses. He pushed you up against the wall and ran his hands all over your body. You giggled as you felt something hard against the small of your back as George growled in your ear. He was hard and ready to take you right there. He reached down when a loud knock on the door interrupted him. "Oi! Mum wants us all downstairs in the next few minutes!" Fred yells through the door. George was this close to just slipping into you right there and fucking you against the shower wall but you stopped him, not wanting anyone to catch you. George was not happy after that. He wasn't mad at you he was just frustrated, in more than one way.

His dreams were plagued by the sweets sounds you make and he often woke up with a little morning wood. It was pure torture.

Today was even worse. You wore a simple skirt and white shirt when Fred accidentally spilled his drink on you while you were outside. George's eyes widened as he saw the lacy black bra through the shirt that was rapidly becoming see through. If you were wearing that, it meant you were wearing the matching underwear. That was his favorite set on you. You cover your chest and turn away, embarrassed by what happened. Fred elbows George and snickers. Glaring at Fred, George takes his shirt off and hands it to you. You take it and put it on, eyeing George's shirtless body as he and Fred get into a little argument that turned into a playful fight.

You sit with Ginny and gossip as the boys finish fixing Molly's garden. See, they had accidentally set part of it on fire thanks to a faulty Exploding Whizz Popper. Even though you were talking to Ginny, you couldn't keep your eyes off of George.

Still shirtless he was pulling roots out and digging holes for Fred to fill with new seeds. The sun blazing down on him made him shine with a little bit of sweat and the small noises he would make while ripping out the roots went right between your legs. When they finally finished you couldn't look George in the eyes, nervous that if you did you'd end up jumping on him right there.

"There are a few things I need to pick up at Diagon Alley and I want you all to come with me." Molly said ushering the kids back inside. You notice George go up and whisper to her and then head up to his room. You shoot a questioning look to Fred who just shrugs.