aftercare (fred weasley)

warnings: SMUT, nsfw 18+, this is really fluffy smut lol

"Fred!" Dragging your nails down his back he groans as he lifts one of your legs higher.

Fred positions his hands beside your head as he thrusts roughly. You look up at his focused face. Fred wanted to make sure that you felt all of him when you two got intimate. He wasn't satisficed until you were screaming his name. He looks down and smirks, he could tell he was getting close and looking at the way your eyes squeezed in pleasure and the way words were falling out of your mouth was pushing him over the edge.

"Almost there princess." He dips his head down and leaves sloppy kisses on your neck, spending more time in your sweet spots.

"So close Freddie!" You let out a high pitched moan as his thrusts got faster.

"So pretty baby," He growls in your ear. His sinful tone and harsh thrust's send you spiraling. Arching your back you let out a cry as Fred comes right after you. Collapsing beside you he rests his head in your neck. Your legs sore and covered in hickeys from earlier in the evening.

"How'd I do?" Fred asks with a smirk as he props himself up on his elbows. "Great as always Freddie." You pinch his cheek and he slaps your hand away. He looks down at your still shaking legs.

"Sorry about that, I just can't control myself around you." He whispers in your ear. You bite back a groan as you know you can't handle another round even though you might want to. Standing up Fred throws on boxers and cleans up the clothes on the ground.

"Freddie?" You ask sweetly. He chuckles and tilts his head a soft smile on his face.

"Can we take a bath? Pleasee." You tilt your head to the side and give him your best puppy dog eyes.

"Of course princess," Heading to the bathroom he starts the bath, adding candles and bubbles to add to the atmosphere. He heads back to the bedroom to see you struggling to stand up, your legs very sore thanks to him. He smirks and leans against the door.

"Need help?" You look up and playfully glare at him. "This is your fault." He pushes off the bed and picks you up.

"I'd apologize but I'm not sorry." Placing you in the bath you let out a purr as the water soothes your aching muscles. Fred joins you, and sits behind you. His tall stature made it difficult for you to both sit together but he doesn't mind the tight fit. Reaching for the soap Fred perks up.

"Can i?" You smile and hand him the soap. Lathering his hands he massages your shoulders and back, then bringing his hands to your chest where he spends much more time "washing" your breasts.

"Fred?" You giggle as he seems to be in some sort of trance. "Hm? Sorry love, they're so squishy." you playfully bat his hand away and lean against his chest.

Sooner than you would like it was time to get out of the bath. Wrapping your self in a fluffy towel you go back to the bedroom. Fred puts on a pair of boxers and throws you one of his big shirts which you gladly put on.

Jumping on the bed he starfishes on the bed and gestures for you to join him. Cuddling up to his chest you draw patterns on his chest. Fred leans down and kisses your head. His arms wrap around you in a protective hold and you melt into his embrace.

"I love you princess."

"Love you too Freddie."