silent movie (muggle!au george weasley smut)

summary: George takes you to a drive in movie but theres something much more interesting than the movie

warnings: SMUT, NSFW 18+ ONLY, MINORS DNI!!, slight degradation, praise kink, cockwarming, exhibitionsim, dirty talk, unprotected sex, George calls you angel, mentions of food.

Movies were fun but there was just something about drive in movies. Besides the fact that you didn't have to spend a ton of money on food, the vibe of sitting in a car with some friends was unmatchable.

Your microwave dings signaling your popcorn was ready. Popping it open you pour the hot popcorn into Ziploc bags. Looking over your stash of candy and popcorn you were satisfied. Checking your phone you see a text from George telling you he was on his way over.

College had made things a little difficult because both of you were working jobs and going to school but when you were able to find moments together it made your time with each other special. George had found some cheesy romance movie playing at the drive in and offered that you two go together.

He promised to bring the blankets and you promised to bring the snacks. Popcorn, sour candy, chocolate, and soda. Perfect. Your phone buzzes with a text from George.

Georgie: I'm here angel :)

Stuffing all your snacks into a bag you hurry outside, locking your door behind you.

"Don't you look cute today." George teases as he looks you up and down. You were wearing a skirt and one of George's old sweatshirts.

It always drives him crazy when you wear his clothes and you couldn't help but tease him a little bit, after all it had been too long since you spent some proper alone time together. Though it seems like he had the same idea. You stop at the sight of your handsome boyfriend leaning against his car. A tight white shirt and a purple flannel with jeans.

He knows what he's doing.

Jerk.

"Like what you see?" He winks as he opens the passenger door. Rolling your eyes you hop into his car.

"Did you bring the gummy worms?" George asks as he peeks into your bag. You hold up two bags of sour gummy worms, knowing how much George loves them.

"Of course!" Throwing the bag into the back seat you turn on the radio and sing along to the songs as George laughs along with you. Finding a perfect spot, George backs into the spot making sure you can see the big screen from the back of his car.

"Alright, let's see," George mumbles as he puts the backseats down to make a comfortable sitting area for you and him.

"I brought the fluffiest blankets." He says as he lays them out in the backseat. Laying on the warm comforters you set up the snacks and drinks while George finds the right radio station.

"So what's this movie about?" You ask as you wrap a blanket around your waist.

"I don't know." He says shrugging his shoulders, letting out a small swear as he bangs his head on the car roof. Crawling into the back seat he pouts and looks to you for a kiss.

"Aw did my poor baby hurt is wittle head?" You tease as you press a kiss to his forehead as he pulls you into his lap.

"Need you to kiss it better." A grin on his face as he buries his head in neck, his lips ghosting over your skin making you shiver.

"So sweet." He mumbles softly as his hands slip under your skirt, his fingers play with the hem of your panties.

His mouth drags along your neck, leaving soft light kisses that make you whimper. Before you could do anything his touch disappears, instead he reaches for a bag of gummy worms, a knowing smirk on his face.