ღ beginner's handbook

Welcome traveler:༊ what is Genshin Impact?

Welcome traveler:
༊ what is Genshin Impact?

— Genshin Impact is a game created by Mihoyo for people to unravel a wonderful story as you journey through Teyvat in order to fulfill your objective (play the game to further understand these words)

༊ what journey lies ahead in this book?

— a storyline of the male characters in the game with you, the reader ! Each story will be different and you will experience different feelings with each character (˙༥˙(

Greetings from the author:

Ahhh hello it's been so long since I last wrote a book on this app ('_`。) I'm so sorry for the big lack of content for maybe a year or two from me. However I did want to make my very first non BTS book here and this is also my first time writing a book that's "x reader" which is nerve wracking.

Please recognize that I will not be writing any: male x male or female x female ! This book is purely for the Genshin males so I'm so sorry to disappoint if you wished to read from the female characters in the game (>﹏<)

I don't expect a lot of people reading this book, but I will happily appreciate it if you don't leave any negative comments on this book and please vote, comment, and share this book hehe !

So please forgive me if the characters personality aren't exactly accurate in the game and I will try my best to make it as similar as possible. There will be a request page for any male character you wish for me to write and you will see how to make a request form for me to make it.

As you can see I am putting a lot of effort for this book to be "aesthetic" hehe so I hope you like the effort I put into this book !

Warnings:

This book will contain a couple of spoilers from the game and I, myself, did spoil a couple of things before I even reached far into the game. As of right now I am Adventure Rank 35 and have already discovered some new things as well as new characters in the game.

If you wish to play the game and not get spoiled please click off of this book and come back at a much later date if you believe you are ready. If you still want to read ahead despite the spoilers do please read at your own leisure.

Once more I will like to clarify that I do not own any of the characters nor the photos that will be used in this book. This is a work of fiction and I may be working at my own pace of updating this.

And again this book will be in second POV and it will be a gender neutral reader so do not fear much for reading she/her or he/him if you do not go by those pronouns '͈ ᵕ '͈

However I do want to say as of right now I may also write in she/her terms considering how hard it is for me to write such gender neutral terms. I really did want to make it fair for others and make them feel validated since I do see a couple of books in a certain "gender" writing style. I want to apologize in advance if any of my future one shots will end up being female reader x character.

I will not appreciate any hate on this book and I will either delete your rude comments or simply mute you to avoid any future incidents on this book because I have handled too much on my other books so please just be kind and if you don't like what you read you can just simply not read it.

Important:

I do not own any of the characters in this book, Mihoyo owns the characters. I am merely just creating scenarios with you, as the reader, with the male characters in the game.

Farewell for now:
ஐ ad astra abyssosque traveler and I hope we will meet again soon