ღ important note

꒰ very important note ꒱

very important note

I announced this on my way to previous one shot (Childe's one shot) and I want to say it again just in case if people somehow skip through what I write at the end. I am going to mainly write female reader now since it's quite difficult to not put a specified pronoun whenever I want to write something like the reader is someone's lover and I want to write out "lady Y/N" or "miss Y/N" and I know around the beginning I did say I will do my absolute best to work around that issue ('_`。)

It's really hard now as I progress with this book and I honestly dislike how short each one shot is so I might take even longer to write them out considering I do want to improve on everything as this book goes.

I also want to say that right now with the requests I currently have I will stay with writing them as gender fluid (unless I got a specific pronoun) so the next new request will honestly be female until I get any specifics! I did say on the request page to kindly leave pronouns if they want to and this note is here to just restate now that after the requests I will write and upload I will now be writing female reader!

Just because I'm switching to mainly writing female reader does NOT mean I'm not going to write gender fluid or male reader! If you request it I will write what you want and if there's no specifics of what type of pronouns the reader will go by I will automatically just use female reader. I really don't want to chase after people to figure it out because Wattpad doesn't like giving me notifications or updates of messages etc.

The other reason as to why I want to write female reader more is just how I want to express the reader in ways I can do so myself or how I believe a female would act in the situation. I can't write male emotions and actions well without making them seem too out of character.

I apologize if these news are upsetting, specifically towards people who goes by they/them, but this is what I have to do in order to keep my mind at ease when it comes to writing T_T

I hope you understand and have a wonderful day °ʚ(*'꒳'*)ɞ° please don't forget to eat and hydrate !!