┊kaeya

only you ღ༉‧

❝ are you perhaps jealous? haha do not worry i only have my eye on you ❞

are you perhaps jealous? haha do not worry i only have my eye on you

art made by: distrust_sun on twitter

»»————- ➴ ————-««

There he goes again, flirting with the ladies around Mondstadt on a daily basis. His flirtatious undertone as he speaks to them often makes you puff out your cheeks while you go ask Katheryne what was next for your daily commission. You weren't the jealous type, but after talking to Lisa and her playful tease made you think about the whole situation more.

She clearly didn't mean to give you any doubt about the love you and Kaeya have together, but it brings you to the question on why he isn't proudly showing you off to the women. Why wasn't he stating he already has a lover he goes home to or even sees on a daily basis?

You hated this feeling, the way your stomach churns when you see him with another girl or how your heart aches at thoughts about how he probably wants to be someone else. It makes you feel like you don't trust him enough or you're way too clingy to him.

'I don't own him and he's free to do what he wishes!' You tried to convince yourself that he is his own person and can do what he wishes without a controlling lover. You weren't like that at all because he doesn't control who you talk to.

"Are you okay?" A very familiar voice questions as you turn around to stare into a burning gaze as Diluc crosses his arms in front of his chest. You often forget that when you space out you just don't pay attention to your surroundings or the time passing by.

"Ah! Yes I'm okay." You stammered, cheeks flushing red when you realize that you have been standing in place for who knows how long. The embarrassment crept into your body as you shamefully look at the ground, suddenly interested before hearing a small sigh escape the male.

"Why don't we complete your last two commissions together?" His offer made you snap out of your small daze and you look into his eyes in utter disbelief. Did you hear that correctly or are you finally losing it? Did Diluc offer to help you out after the Darknight Hero incident where he did say he can help you anytime it still made you nervous to ask for his help.

"R-really?" You wish you could stop stuttering when you get so flustered and just wish for the ground to swallow you whole. He nods his head with a small smile before turning on his heel to head to Windrise to help you out with some troublesome hilichurls.

"H-hey Diluc! Wait up!" Your voice was loud enough to catch a certain Cavalry Captain's attention. His eye follows after your figure as you chase after his step-brother making him frown at the small action before shifting his focus onto Sara to order some food.

➴➶

The rest of the day the people of Mondstadt noticed how Kaeya was acting a bit different than usual and looked at you with Diluc. Their mind immediately catches on as they smile while shaking their heads mumbling, "Ah young love."