┊scaramouche

˗ˏˋ lover ˎˊ˗

❝ let's end this night for as the moon shines bright ❞

let's end this night for as the moon shines bright

art made by: coburina_toma on twitter
female reader

₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.

"Mistress Y/N please keep calm!" You puff your cheeks when they apply eyeliner to your eyes, slightly poking your eyes by accident and you bite back to make a snarky comment. Tonight was the night of a grande gala thrown in celebration for the divine and elegance. Your appearance would be highly appreciated and you didn't like the idea of tending to guests who merely care about flaunting their wealth.

"Is it done or must I sit a bit more longer?" You comment as you feel the soft brush create a familiar family crest on your right cheek.

"Just a bit more my lady and all will be done." Hearing that made you visibly relax and you just let yourself get dolled up, anticipating what's going to happen soon. When your makeup was finally done you stood up from the chair to dust off some dust on your dress before checking out everything.

The silk ribbons were smooth against your skin as you smile at your reflection. Your shining e/c staring back while you fix your gloves, staring at the family crest.

Your family was heavily known around Fontaine and once someone hears your surname they were quick to act as if they were your servant. They didn't know what lurks around in the shadows at night, but they still treat your family as close to royalty. You detest people like them. They're so quick to act as if they really like you so they can profit something for themselves.

"They request for your presence." The head maid bowed as she led you to the large oak doors, hiding the gala that was close to reaching the peak of the night. Your e/c eyes make direct eye contact with the maid as she opens the door.

"Behold, our honored guests, our lovely daughter, Y/N." You curtsy while bowing your head, putting on a fake smile as you look at every guest in the hall. They were astonished at your beauty as you made your way towards your family.

Your mother whispered how proud she was to see her daughter grow up to be a beautiful swan. Her hidden words masked behind a sweet smile and you bite back a retort as you smile back at her.

You walk down the stairs as you mingle with a couple of the guests to please your father before making a small escape to the corner of the room. 'Such a pain' you zone out on what a male is telling you as he makes countless gestures with his hands.

Everyone was the same as always with every event, always showing off their latest jewelry or even showing off their children with their achievements. It didn't matter at all to you nor your family because they were nothing but small ants. They were quick to get squashed at any minute if danger loomed over their heads, if the demon were to stretch a hand out to them with empty promises of money they would take it.