┊diluc

˗ˏˋ home ˎˊ˗

❝ i enjoy coming home to see you, darling ❞

i enjoy coming home to see you, darling

₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.

"Don't forget to bring back a lot of sweet flowers!" You wave joyfully as you watch Diluc's carriage get further and further away from Dawn Winery. He was setting out to Mondstadt to work his shift and promised to come back with sweet flowers for you.

You were very fond of the flowers in Teyvat and was always happy to see each kind whenever Aether came by with a bag full of different flowers. Each one precious to you as you happily placed them in pots around the place, not once missing a spot.

You took great care of each plant and as common as sweet flowers were they were your favorite. It was the first thing you received when Diluc confessed his feelings towards you during the Ludi Harpastum.

His cheeks flushed red as he shyly gave you a bouquet of sweet flowers and with a graceful smile you leaned in to give him a peck on the cheek before whispering, "Oh Diluc I like you too."

Both of you were red as he held your hand gently, stroking your knuckles as he covered his mouth with his other hand. You rarely get to see this side of him and teased him as you both spend the rest of the week together. It felt like you were on cloud nine as you get to feel his warmth, the warmth you love feeling from his hands.

"Are you ready for today's commissions?" You turn around to see the head maid, Adelinde, smiling at you as she hands you four pages of work. You enjoyed the rush of completing commissions for the people of Mondstadt.

As much as Diluc was against the idea of you doing dangerous stunts on a daily basis he couldn't stop you from doing what you enjoy.

"It gets boring in Dawn Winery!" You whined once when Diluc was bandaging a wound on your abdomen when he tried to make you stop doing commissions. He was concerned for your health and couldn't bare the thought of losing you.

"Promise me that you won't push yourself hard for them then? If you ever need help I'm right here."

"I promise Diluc." You smile at the memory and thank Adelinde before going through the pages. It was always the same almost every day at different locations, but it's nice seeing the beautiful landscape. Mondstadt has beautiful scenery as well as Liyue.

"Hm I have to do something for Ellin again? She never stops huh." You chuckle as you prepare yourself before setting out to the City of Freedom. You relax at the wind greeting your face as you set out on a pace ignoring how the others wanted you to take a carriage like how Diluc did.

"Luckily on the way I have to clear a hilichurl camp so taking a carriage isn't my style." You mumble to yourself as you hum a small tune. It has been a while since you were able to enjoy the peace and quiet.