┊chongyun

i like you ღ༉‧

❝ there is no love that is wrong ❞

there is no love that is wrong

art made by: mizuamememe on twitter
Requested by: @Butterfl3
male reader
tw // homophobia

»»————- ➴ ————-««

"I can't believe you like boys! Such a disgrace as an exorcist!" The group of guys laugh as they laugh and point at a very upset Chongyun, violently biting off a piece of his popsicle. He shouldn't let other people's opinions affect him and who he is as a person. No one should judge him as a person on who he loves.

"..." The best way to avoid any true conflict was to just walk away, but before he could make his quick escape one of the taller guys grab onto his shoulder, roughly spinning him around to face them.

"When someone is talking to you, you better answer." His deep voice gave a sour leftover to Chongyun as his stoic face doesn't change after he finishes his icy treat. It only irked the group to start throwing punches and kicks at his body, spewing out horrible things while laughing at how he takes the blows.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing?" You angrily shout and shoot a hydro arrow that grazes the side of one of their cheeks. Your angry aura could be seen and you quickly scared them off as you let out a sigh.

'Such a pain as always' You tut at those troublemakers before turning your attention to a very flustered Chongyun. His cheeks flush a deeper red and he mumbles a small thank you while you stretch out a hand for him to hold.

"Not a problem Chongyun!" You grin and look over his body for any bleeds before conducting that he should just put some ice packs over the slight bruise on his hand.

"Why were they beating you up? You don't deserve that and you can always fight them off." You glance back at him before looking forward to sit on top of the bridge, legs swinging at the wind.

"It's nothing too important.." Hearing that made you frown, getting beat up for nothing too important? That has to mean something more than he leads on and you were motivated to know what is the real reason.

"It can't be nothing if they seem to enjoy doing it so much-"

"It's because they found out that I like you!" Chongyun cuts you off with a red face and when realization struck him that he confessed he fled the scene to hide before you could say anything. You outstretch your hand to his retreating figure and you couldn't say anything from the shock. His confession caught you off guard and before you could chase after him he was nowhere in sight.

'I'll look for him tomorrow morning then' You let out a frustrated sigh, the chance slipping away as quickly as it came. The disappointment in your face stayed throughout the rest of the day and the people cautiously avoided you from any problems.

"So he ran away just like that?" Xinyan asks while stuffing her cheeks with Jueyun Chili Chicken, savoring the spicy textures while you whine about your missed opportunity. You nod and slam your head on the table, ignoring how other patrons looked at your table strangely.

"He didn't even let me say anything.." You mumble and let yourself wallow in self pity until Xiangling has to come by and encourage you to not scare off the other customers.

➴➶

"Hahaha what a loser!" The same group of guys were beating up poor Chongyun and the sight of that made your blood boil. Lately Chongyun has been avoiding you for the longest time and when you finally found him it only made you angry at how insensitive people truly are.

It shouldn't be their business to judge others on who they love or not. It doesn't have any impact on their life so why make others suffer because they can't stand it?

'Humans are truly foul creatures' You walk up the group again and scare them off, making sure they won't return anytime soon. You notice out of the corner of your eye how Chongyun was ready to make a run for it and held onto his hood, preventing him from running away again.

"Don't go running off on me." You glance at a defeated Chongyun and drag him to a more secluded area. Your heart thumping at the idea of finally confessing to Chongyun, someone you fell for since you first met him.

"I have something important to tell you." Hearing those words made Chongyun's world freeze, endless thoughts running through his mind and he concluded that this was his rejection from his confession. He gulps, already accepting the rejection and stares straight into your eyes.

"Wh-what is it?" He curses himself for stuttering and sweats a bit, really wanting to run away so he can calm his beating heart. He didn't think he was really ready for the rejection and his heart might not take it well.

"I just wanted to respond to your confession." You take in a deep breath and step towards Chongyun, smiling slightly at his fearful expression before holding onto his hand.

"I like you too." You pull him into a hug, breathing a sigh of relief when you felt how tight the hug was. The heavy weight on your shoulders finally lifted and your heart was full of joy. Chongyun felt so happy that he can't help himself from hugging you tightly, savoring this sweet moment while laughing when you complain how you couldn't breathe.

"Let's go get some popsicles." A smile tugged on Chongyun's lips and he agreed with a small cheer, holding onto your hand and it suddenly felt like nothing else matters.

Hello hello I was tempted to leave this request with the reader just confessing, but after rereading the request I realized they wanted a fluffy ending so here it is (*'∀`*) this will always be said by me, but if you're unhappy with how this turne...

Hello hello I was tempted to leave this request with the reader just confessing, but after rereading the request I realized they wanted a fluffy ending so here it is (*'∀`*) this will always be said by me, but if you're unhappy with how this turned out I can always rewrite it for you !