┊diluc

-ꦼ———▸ traitor

❝ i didn't think you would move on so fast ❞

i didn't think you would move on so fast

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝟐𝟎%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝟓𝟎%
█████▒▒▒▒▒

𝟕𝟎%
███████▒▒▒

𝟏𝟎𝟎%
██████████
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞!

Silence slowly enveloped your whole being, the soft touch reminding you the truth of reality and you let yourself fall deeper into despair. The moon was shining brightly outside your closed window and even if you couldn't fall asleep to the silent air it still felt comforting.

'At least I have some company...right?' The mere thought was haunting to realize that you're alone now. There was no one else in your life anymore and the thought of leaving your house to put on a fake persona to assure everyone that you're okay sounds too tiring.

Every dark, haunting, thoughts had finally caught up to you and it was eating away the only true joy you felt. It didn't help that whenever you go outside you have a small reminder of what you no longer have.

You drag yourself out of the cold bed and decide to take a night stroll to hopefully let you sleep much faster tonight. Lost in your thoughts you were already walking on the quiet streets of Mondstadt.

It felt very eerie at night with the lack of the bustling people in the day. Now it's time for the people to rest their weary eyes and sleep a sweet dream while Barbatos, the Anemo Archon, looks after them from afar.

"What are you doing out here late at night?" A deep voice startled you, snapping you out of your deep thoughts and you turned around to see who it was. A bad feeling welled up in your stomach, but you could do nothing to calm it.

"Oh...I just couldn't fall asleep that's all." You coldly respond when you discover that the deep voice belonged to Diluc, the owner of Angel's Share and Dawn Winery. You couldn't bear to look him in the eye so you prompted on looking at your shoes, letting out a quiet sigh when you felt his intense stare on you.

How long has it been since you were in his arms? How long has it been since you last heard his sweet words? How long has it been since he said I love you?

It felt way too long and his presence was enough to cause you to tense up, forgetting about your activities and your thoughts turn wilder. Such a peaceful night had to turn much stressful on your side and the distress was clearly shown on your face.

"Perhaps you should return home and rest. It's dangerous at night for you to be alone." You wanted to scoff at his words, maybe even laugh at his face. You weren't weak at all, you can pick up a weapon and use your cryo vision. It didn't feel fair that you're being told to return to the one place you wanted to get out of in the first place, but arguing with Diluc tonight wasn't what you wanted to do.

The distance between you two felt too suffocating, the horrible night that fell upon you haunted you in your sleep. The only thing you really wanted to do was to just escape from the real world and enter a fantasy where you didn't have to hurt.

"If that is all you wish to say then I bid you a goodnight." Without hearing his response you hurry off to your house, heart aching even more from even looking at him. It didn't feel fair at all that he acts so indifferent that losing you didn't change anything.

'I don't care, I don't care' Maybe one day that thought could come true and you wouldn't have to hurt this much anymore.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Good morning Acting Grand Master Jean!" Jean kindly smiles at you and you couldn't help, but feel jealous at how she can smile like nothing's wrong. The jealousy slowly fills your mind that it was so close to corrupting you. She has something you could never have and it hurts to realize the truth.

"Good morning Y/N. How have you been?" Her concerned face makes you want to beg for her to not make that face. You don't deserve her pity at all and it would make you feel even worse.

'Please don't be concerned about me'

"I've been doing fine!" Such sweet lies could possibly reveal the truth one day and you aren't ready for that day to come true. You can see out of the corner of your eye Diluc approaching you two and you wanted to leave at this moment.

"Good morning Diluc!" Jean suddenly greets him with a big smile, a small blush appearing on her cheeks and you could feel yourself bite your bottom lip. The burning feeling sparking up again and you wanted to just disappear when Diluc gets even closer.

"Good morning." That sweet smile he used to give to you and you felt disgusted when you saw him wrap an arm around her waist. They hug for a small moment before departing to pay attention to you.

"I think it's best if I go. I forgot that I have some business to attend to." You send Jean an apologetic look and hurriedly rush off to get away from them. The ache grew bigger and you ignored how blurry your vision was getting.

'I see that you moved on quite fast'

What a shame that things had to go this way and you were left to pick up the broken pieces he left you in.

I'm trying to change things up a bit and please tell me if you can see the loading screen I decided to use !! It would mean a lot if you can see it, but if you can't I might just change it to something everyone else can see?? Hmm well I also want ...

I'm trying to change things up a bit and please tell me if you can see the loading screen I decided to use !! It would mean a lot if you can see it, but if you can't I might just change it to something everyone else can see?? Hmm well I also want to say to please don't hate on Jean and Diluc being together it's for the sake of this one shot and I was feeling like I should write some angst (`・ω・')"

I still have two requests left to write, but I wanted to give myself a break from writing a lot of requests and just focus a little bit of scenarios I wanted to write out (。・・。)

I will return to writing the final requests and continue on writing my own ideas on this book so I hope you're still willing to read it (๑òᆺó๑)