ღ request page // CLOSED

꒰ requests are now closed ! ꒱

Before you request please know that I will only write male characters from the game and this is the format of how you can request ˙ᵕ˙

Layout:

Male character
Scenario
Fluff or angst

It necessarily doesn't have to be like that, but you can just write it normally like:

❝ Hello I would like to make a request on Xiao x reader where (y/n) is trying to find a way to make sure that Xiao does have feelings for them before confessing ❞

If you don't mind me writing the one shot as gender fluid reader you don't have to specify any pronouns, but if you want it to be male or female reader please be specific! If not I will just stick to gender fluid because I don't want to chase after you if you want any specific pronouns.

I would appreciate if you want it angst or fluff or even a mix of both teehee ! I don't expect a lot of requests to be here, but I would appreciate them and please note that I might not be able to update a lot with school work and I still have a life outside of writing here so I'm so sorry if you won't see your request any time soon if that's the case. I will try my best to write it to your expectations and hopefully it won't be bad.

You can also just ask for the male character if you don't have a plot in mind and I'll do my best to make it good and interesting to read. I won't always stick to the time frame Genshin is in and I can do modern versions if you like.

I can also do our beloved male ships in the game so expect a couple coming from me ehe!

This is my first "x reader" book after all so please be kind and I will put a trigger warning if any of the contents will involve sensitive content or to just avoid triggering someone ! I don't care if it "spoils" what I wrote because I prefer having it spoiled than triggering anyone.

I will not be writing any nsfw content for this book so I'm sorry to disappoint if you were looking for any of that from me (ノ﹏ヽ) I can write sad endings if you want though if you're into the full on angst hehe.