✗ after hours ✗

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

My body was extremely sore. Everywhere just ached. I finally made it home after a 16 hour shift at the hospital. I longed to pass out right then and there. Right here at the entry way of my apartment. I didn't, but instead kicked off my shoes and made my way to the bathroom.

I always felt filthy coming home in my scrubs from the hospital. Hospitals are crawling with diseases and bacteria, fucking disgusting. I began undressing, leaving a trail of clothes on the floor while trudging to the shower. I lived alone anyways, so the scrubs on the floor didn't really matter.

Practically half naked, I twist the knob that unleashes hot water. I preferred my shower, baths, whatever it may be to be steaming or even boiling hot. Small splashes of water hit my face as it rapidly leaked from the shower head. I waited moments until my bathroom was occupied with steam, my own little sauna.

I stepped into my shower once the water was ready. I let the sparks of hot water hit my back. Mmh... it felt good. I stood directly under the water for a bit, soaking up the freshness of the water. My exhaustion wouldn't budge, but that didn't change the fact that the water felt great.

I lathered myself up with soap, making sure I got every inch and spot of my body. Wiping every crevice, crack, crease that I had. I gently scrubbed my neck and traced down to my chest. I moved the sponge to the right, then the left, and under. I guided the sponge to the top of chest, wiping ever so gently. I let my pleasures get the best of me and I set the sponge aside.

I lathered up some more soap on my breasts. The soap on my chest made every moment slippery, bouncing with every sway. I placed my hands on my breasts and moved the soap around, creating more bubbles. The bubbled traveled to my nipples where I played for them a little. The room was filled with running water and soft moans that left my lips. I circled my nipples with my fingers, enabling the slipperiness to create an even more sensitive feeling there. I bit my lip, I was eager for more. The exhaustion in my body left room for shamelessness as my moans grew louder and my hands explored around my body. I lead my right hand down my chest, to my stomach, and finally the surface of my p*ssy. I created a 'V' shape with my fingers, pulling back the extra and exposing my bud. One hand down there and the other was still busy on fondling with my breasts.

I placed both hands down and began to sit on the shower floor. (dw it's clean👍) I shifted the water to pop out through the bottom. I positioned myself so that the mini waterfall would perfectly target my bud. When it initially hit, I let out a loud moan.

thank god for good strong water pressure

God it felt so good. The water flowed at the best possible spot. Both hands were placed on my chest again while the faucet went to work. My moans only grew louder as I was closer to climaxing. The stimulation of my parts made my mind go blank. I was so tired from work, that I didn't even care how loud I was being right now.