✗ intimacy ✗

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Levi strutted back into his room with a handful of tissues. He sat down beside me, wiping the white substance off my back and anywhere else it landed. After he was done, he threw the dirty tissues in the trash and picked up our mess from the floor of his room. I sat there shyly as I watched him clean up our mess. I felt bad, so I got up and started to fold up his messy bedsheets to put it in the laundry.

"no, it's okay i got it. just sit down.", he said as he smiled gently at me.

I ignored him and weakly threw his wet sheets into his laundry basket. I stood there awkwardly in his room as he cleaned up. He left the room once again to pick up my dirty clothes and put them in his laundry basket. He came in front of me and just stood there quietly. After a few seconds, we both started to laugh. His smile was pretty.

He pushed my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my hair, "let's get cleaned up."

Levi bent down at my feet and picked me up with no hesitation. He carried me bridal style to the room across which was his bathroom. He placed me into the shiny, white tub and turned on the water.

"aren't you going to get in?", I questioned as he just stood there.

"don't worry, let me just prepare the bath."

The cold bathtub left me in goosebumps, but the warm water started to fill the tub. Levi poured soap into the bath, along with a few rose petals. I gazed over at the window in the room and noticed the sun had set and it was night time. He noticed too and lit a candle on the counter near the tub. Time flew when we were together, I didn't even realize how long I had been here. I looked around as Levi made the bathroom into a romantic bath time. He was finally finished preparing our bath and stepped in behind me. I laid down, leaning my head on his left shoulder. The bubbles in the bath surrounded us as well at the sweet aroma of the burning candles. I stroked his wet arm that was beside me, holding onto the edge of the bath.

"hey.. was i too rough? sorry if i was", He spoke with obvious nervousness.

"hm, yeah.. but i liked it hehe.", I said giggling at the end of my sentence.

We both laughed once again, reminiscing what just took place in the other room. I played with his dainty fingers, then holding it and smiling. I felt him grab the sponge, and scrub away at my back. Bubbles formed behind me as he lathered me around my back, neck, and shoulders. He even scrubbed my chest, cleaning every part of me that was above the water. He was gentle, swiping the sponge carefully against my skin. I could practically fall asleep in his arms.

I turned my head around and faced him, "when you're done, let me scrub you next."

"alright."

"say levi, i have a question."

"hm?"

I looked away from his face, "why have we never spoke before?..."

"i was too nervous to ever come up to you. i felt like you were out of my league."

"m-me?!.. out of your league?? psh. have you seen yourself? i always see girls come in and out of your apartment. don't give me that crap."

"its true. you are the prettiest girl i have ever seen.", he said while sweeping my damp hair to the side.

My eyes fell to the soapy water below me, starring at my blurred reflection with rose petals, "a-and.. about those girls?.."

"jealous aren't we? no need to worry. it's just family."