✗ intentions ✗

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Now playing Hayloft by Mother Mother"

This song makes me feel like I just chugged 5 monsters, so I blasted that shit. I danced and sang around my apartment. ... Man if someone saw me they'd think that I'm on some hardcore shit.

"My daddy's got a gun
My daddy's got a gun
My daddy's got a gun"

I was seriously jamming out until I was rudely interrupted by several, stern knocks at my door.

"hey alexa. pause."

I took a glance through the peep hole to see who had the audacity of disrupting my music, especially Hayloft.

oh. it's just my next door neighbor, Levi.
I reluctantly open my door.

"hey... sorry about that, i'll keep it down"

I could never grasp the fact that he was so handsome. He may have been only a few more inches taller than me, but it didn't excuse the fact that he was beautiful. My eyes glazed at him from head to toe. It was obvious that he'd just exercised from the sweat gliding down his face. Damn, his eyes... feel like they were going to devour me by a single glare. His pale, smooth skin tainted with tattoos glistened while the warm sunlight caressed it. His jaw though. Perfection. He was in shape, with abs barely making an appearance through his white shirt. His arms were muscular, but had a gentle glow to them. I think I was checking him out for a good minute. Levi was wearing a regular gym outfit. A random white shirt and gym shorts. I was tempted to look down there, but I didn't.

"oi. wipe the drool off your face and keep it down."
The monotone voice was stern and assertive, accompanied by a cold expression.

"y-yeah.. hah sorry"

"also. i hope you know that these walls are paper thin.."

"i'm aware.. the music was just really loud though"

"oh so you're aware that i couldn't get any sleep last night?"

"um no?"

A confused expression smeared across my face. He looked into my eyes for a quick moment and chuckled gently. He came close, right next to my ear. I could feel the heat coming off from his body surround me.

He whispers, "did you enjoy yourself last night? your slutty fucking moans were keeping me up all night."

Oh shit. Whether it was visible or not, my face flushed. Heat sprawled within my body like wildfire. My slow steady heartbeats turned into chaotic drumming. My brain couldn't process the words to respond. I fumbled.

"i-i.."

"cat's got your tongue? tch." He licked his lips. His presence resembled that of a hungry beast, ready to snap.

I stared into his eyes, frozen like a deer in the headlights. My lips started to part,

"you liked it didn't you huh?"

Internal embarrassment.
why the fuck did i just say that????

"and if i did?" His finger slowly traced up and down my neck, shocks of electric with every stroke.

oh?

He surprised me with every word that left his pink lips. Who knew that he could be so bold? Never knew that Levi could be such a whore.

He desired more... the look on his face said everything, but was interrupted.

Our neighbor broke the tension as they walked past us, noticing that Levi was inches from my face, but chose to ignore it.

"good morning!" Levi said to break the awkwardness. I did the same.

The elderly man flashed us a smile as he returned the gesture and went on his way.