✗ delicacy ✗

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

The color of my swollen ass cheeks were identical to the cheeks on my face. He made several bruises on my butt. I could barely feel my bottom and my legs were starting to give up. It was hard to keep still due to the position he had me stay in. My legs started to tremble I was about to fall, but before I fell, he caught me.

"shaking already? i haven't even started. stand up."

Levi stood closely behind me, pressing his body against mine. I remained still, looking at his reflection on the mirror. He slowly placed his warm hands on my shoulders, wiping away my hair and massaging them gently. His hands rubbed against the surface of my skin until they drew down further. The touch of his fingers were light and soft, but left traces of fire along my skin. He used his finger nails to draw around my skin. His hands reached my chest. Levi's hands wrapped around my breasts, holding them gently. My breasts fit perfectly in his hands. He bent down near my ear, then put the top of my ear in his mouth. He nibbled on it playfully. I moaned gently with my ear being played with. The hands on my breasts began to move as he played with my ear. His hands juggled my breasts, squeezing them occasionally. My voice rose in volume. Levi released my ear from his lips to speak.

he whispered, "you look so cute when you moan like that."

I turned my head around to kiss him rough on the lips. He pushed his face into mine, shoving his tongue in my face. Levi continued to fondle my breasts, becoming more aggressive with each move. I moaned passionately into our kiss while his tongue swirled inside my mouth. I opened my eyes for a brief second to catch a glimpse of him up close. The sight of his beautiful face turned me on more than I already was. His fingers tapped on my nipples, then rubbing it slowly. My right breast was being squeezed, while the other was being teased by the nipple. I could feel a strong sensation at the hole of the leggings. Levi's print was poking at my bare butt. My lips pressed against his harder at the feeling of him rubbing me down there. He pulled back from our intense kiss, moving his lips down to my neck. Suppressed moans were unleashed when he moved away from my mouth. I rubbed my thighs together, trying to contain my physical composure. He bit on my neck and sucked on it hard, leaving a hickey. Levi's hands were still working on my breasts. Both of his hands focused on my nipples, causing a loud moan.

"hm. you love getting your nipples played with." as if he was studying me.

He poked, pinched, and pulled with both my nipples simultaneously. I bit my lip, trying to hush my moans. It felt so good. Levi knew what he was doing and wanted to see me break. Then, he stopped. My legs began to tremble again. His hands glided past my chest down to my stomach. He arrived at my waist band, tugging at my leggings. He removed my leggings and held them up to see the damage.

"tch. cheap clothing."

"well.. i'm not rich."

He tossed my leggings on the floor along with my bra and shirt. The only thing left on my was my lacy, nude panties and the love mark on my neck. He pressed his hot body onto mine again from the back.

"dolled up just for me?", he muttered while moving his finger along my waist.

My bare body pressed up against his loose clothing, but I was able to feel everything. He was bulging down there, poking hard against me. His right arm hoisted up my right leg, exposing me through my see through panties. I was visibly turned on down there, due to the soaked clothing. He chuckled at the sight of it. Levi's left hand touched my side abruptly. The warm touch tickled my side, making me giggle. I rested my head on the nook of his neck, while he squeezed my love handles.