✗ raw ✗

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

my name?? my name.. was he really?.... no fucking way?? what the hell is happening.. maybe i'm just hearing things.

My mind did not want to believe what I just heard. I hesitated, standing before the shower wall. My hand still touching the cold, shower wall. I clenched onto my chest. The beating of my heart sunk to my stomach. Did he actually say my name? What if I'm just overreacting? I turned my back against the wall and fell to the floor. I sat on the moist floor for a while, filing through my thoughts. No.. that sounded a lot like what it was. I refuse to believe it.

Seriously though.. I know I was loud the other day, but is this pay back? I simply could not wrap around my head around what happened, especially since it's Levi Ackerman. Although we've spoken minimal times, this is not the first time I have heard similar sounds come from his side of the wall. I have had my fair share of loud and not to pleasant sounds, if you know what I mean. So why now? Of all the times that I've heard him with other girls, why does he choose now? He is a whore, why am I acting like this is new information. I was still on the bathroom floor, continuing to process what the fuck I heard. My heart had slowed down and calmed itself from a few minutes ago. I took a deep breath out to cool myself further.

i need to get up.

I hoisted myself up abruptly. I stood there for a few moments, then proceeded to exit the bathroom. How long was I in there? Who knows.. I felt kind of stuck. What am I supposed to do now? Should I...maybe go to him? No. Don't be ridiculous. My mind was telling me not to, but my heart said other wise. The rapid beating of my heart resumed as I envisioned the thought of him on his bed moaning my name. Erotic images filled my mind. His pale skin blanketed with tattoos and sweat, made my heart beat faster than ever. I craved his touch badly. I did not care anymore, I just want him. Before I realized it, my hand was gripped around the knob of my front door.

I hesitated.

oh well fuck it.

The door flung open as I dashed next door. I was chasing this feeling of lust, while my heart was chasing faster. With every step I took, I became lighter. Everything around me began to slow down as though I had been in a movie. I was so excited that I cared less about locking up my door. Levi's apartment was right next to mine, but the chase there seemed as if hours had passed behind me. I felt ecstatic living in a recklessly care free moment. My mind was focused on other and greater things, that I hadn't even realized the person in front of me. We collided. The stranger and I were both running with much speed, face first into each other. Who the hell just ran into me? This is what I get for acting so foolishly. This was a bad idea.

!! play "bad idea!" by girl in red b4 u proceed !!

"ouch.... my head hurts.."

I whined as I rubbed my hand on my head. I had fell on impact due to a huge figure running toward me in the hallways. The area of my head was bruised, because the both of our bodies were similar to bumper cars at the arcade. The lewd scenarios that I was fantasizing about vanished. For a moment, I had forgotten why I was even here in the first place. I winced in pain, but my body suddenly was suddenly lifted off the ground. All my blood rushed down to my head... this person was carrying me like a fucking sack of potatoes.

"h-hey stop that... who are you?" I spoke groggily.

There was no response. When my senses were coming back to me, I attempted to analyze who this was by their ankles and shoes. Nothing. Who is this? and where are they taking me?