✗ fragile ✗

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Only an hour had passed since Levi showed up on my front door. What just happened? Our fleeting moment together lingered my mind, clouding the responsibilities that I had for the day. I've lived in this complex for a good 2 years and this is the 5th time we have spoken to each other. Our interaction got me riled up in a positive way, but caught me off guard. My face turned red just thinking about it. I need to get him off my mind.

Finishing up using in the bathroom, I wash my hands. I stare at my reflection in the mirror, reminiscing Levi's presence. I splash my face with water, hoping to distinguish the heat. I buried my face in the towel and rested for a bit. It didn't succeed, the thought of him still burned through me.

ugh.

My mind was in a whirl. Are you happy now Levi? I hope you're satisfied with yourself now, because you will not fucking leave my brain.

My 'frenzic' thoughts came to a halt. The song, Animal by Sir Chloe, starts blasting from the wall that I share with Levi. Is this guy serious right now? Is this his way of trying to get my attention?

I step near the wall placing my ear against it. Beyond all the loud frequencies of 'Animal', I could hear a faint sound. It was my name.

LEVI'S POV
________________________

Tch. Old people get in the way of everything. Whatever.

The flustered look on her face had not left my mind since. Damn she was so beautiful, breath taking even. I never had any courage to make a move on her but something just overcame me. Hearing her tiny little voice last night, the image of her tender soft skin stained with lust, merely a thin wall separating us.

I just got blue balled by Joe from 203... are you fucking kidding? How pathetic.

Her aroma trailed around my mind so vividly as if she was standing inches away from me. Her aroma consisted of various scents, that it was indescribable. All I knew was that she smelled fucking good. Those big, brown eyes reminded me that of a warm cup of coffee. I wonder what she's doing right now. Is she thinking of me? Fuck... I wonder if i creeped her out. I hope not. Looking down at my hands, I clenched them in frustration. I need to get her off my mind.

I dragged my feet to my room in defeat. I plop on my bed face first. My face sunk into my pillow drowning my vision. I sigh. Damn, that could've been my chance. Stupid Joe. I flipped over to my back revealing my plain, white ceiling. I allowed my thoughts to wander and they ended up back with her. The way her cheeks lit up when I boldly spoke of her. The way her body instantly created goosebumps with a the stroke of my finger tip against her skin. Or maybe... the way her eyes begged for more when she glared back at me.

aww fuck.

All the blood from my head rushed downward, awaking it. Do you see what she capable of? 5 minutes with her and I apparently go feral....
I groan in irritation as I take a peek "downstairs." I deserve this after what just happened. Maybe my graphic thoughts of her will leave once I care of this.

"oi. alexa. play Animal by Sir Chloe"

mmm too quiet...

"alexa. volume ten. thanks alexa." Perfect.

I relax my body and let it sink into the foam of my bed. I take one more glance at it, before closing my eyes. My right hand slowly made it's wait to it. The instant sensation of my cold hand against my warm skin compelled me to let out a rough moan. Still with my eyes closed, an image of her appeared before me, making my hand move faster. God.. she was so fucking beautiful. I simply cannot resist her. She is the most prettiest girl I've ever seen, without a doubt. This girl had her own beauty that was unmatched. My mind raced fast, fascinating about her, while my hand worked harder. It felt so good. I couldn't control myself anymore. I fiddled it between my fingers when my hand reached the top. Playing with it for a bit, it became more stiff. I maneuvered my hand downward, massaging it all the way up to the top again. My grunts and groans were reaching the volume of the song playing in the background. I didn't care.

i want her to know that i'm thinking about her.

I continue to fondle it in my hand, practically moaning her name. My breaths begin to pick up the pace, as I reach climax. I sit up with my eyes still closed and dick in hand. My hand has a mind of its own at this point. It's stroking me unbelievably good with good speed. I feel it coming, so I guide my hand to the top, rubbing it. I left out one final moan, before a hot, sticky liquid oozes out.

y/n!!!!!