✗ fornicate ✗

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Levi snatched a piece of fine rope from his desk and returned to me. With my hands stretched out in front of me, he grabbed them. He got the rope and twisted it tightly around my wrists.

"that's a good girl.", he said as he secured it on my hands.

I was positioned on the edge his bed with my feet dangling, barely touching the floor. I looked up at him as he was standing there, fully dressed while I was completely exposed. My eyes were equally leveled to the waistband of his black gym shorts. A little bit below that was his print staring at me. I glanced at it and then looked back at him. He leaned down to hold my cheek and kissed me softly, before standing up straight again. Levi placed his hand on top of his print, rubbing slowly in front of me. I watched as his face reacted to the slow movements below. He was beautiful. His cheeks turned an opaque, pink color. His lips let out quiet grunts to the movement of his hand. Those dark colored eyes looked into me intensely. Suddenly, he lowered both his shorts and boxers. Levi's bottom half was now exposed, inches or even centimeters in front of my face. It was long, stiff, and pale. I think he had one of the prettiest, I've ever seen. I turned my face away from it as a sign of embarrassment. My face grew hot at the sight of Levi and his body. I reluctantly tilted my head to look at him, and he was trying not to laugh.

I spoke in nervousness, "w-what is so funny???"

He slightly chuckled, "you look so cute when you're embarrassed."

"well sorr- MM??!"

Levi grabbed my head and forced his dick into my mouth. I looked up at him as he was chuckling again.  It touched the back of my throat making me gag and almost start to choke. The taste of him was a bit salty due to sweat. He was gently pushing my head down as if I had anymore room to fit him in. I bit down on it slightly, telling him to stop. He pulled out of my mouth suddenly.

"y/n. why did you just bite me."

"that's what you get", I teased while giggling.

He grabbed my head once again, but rougher this time. I could tell he was serious. His entire dick filled my mouth, giving me no room to breathe. I tilted my head up at him and he shot a smirk at me. I remained eye contact with tears slowly rolling down my face due to the size occupying my mouth. I wanted to touch him, but couldn't due to the rope around my wrists. Levi's dick twitched on the top of my tongue. He stood still, letting it rest in my mouth while holding onto my head. I began to move my tongue around it, circling it with a quite fast pace. I watched his lips open to the movement of my tongue. His groans from earlier turned into moans. The grip on my head strengthened. I bobbed my head up and down, trying to pleasure every inch of skin that I could. When I got to the top with every bob, I played with the tip in my mouth before proceeding back down. He got one hand off my head to lift his shirt up and put it in his mouth. Levi's abs flashed before my eyes. Every inch of his body from head to toe was beautiful. I sucked more passionately while staring at his chest, then his eyes again. The white shirt in his mouth hushed his loud moans. Both of his hands grabbed my hair and guided me. His dick stiffened even more in my mouth meaning he was reaching his peak. I swirled my tongue around his tip, teasing him even more. He then, pushed my head down even further before hitting climax. I felt a sticky substance leak down my throat. It tasted like water, but a hint of sweetness. It had the consistency and texture of honey, but quite thicker. He pulled himself out of my mouth. I swallowed the rest of the cum that was in my mouth. His shirt covered his abs once again as he let it fall from his mouth. His shorts were near my dangling feet.