¢нαρтєя 3| яєυηιтє∂💛

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨?"

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨?"

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞. 𝐃𝐨 𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤?" I questioned over the phone 

Early this morning, me and Syair had made it safely to Milwaukee for Phoenix baby shower. After hours of Cocomelon playin loudly on Syair's tablet and me driving. Ya girl is tired. Right after we made it in town I grabbed us some breakfast from McDonald's and headed to the Hyatt Hotel. To get a some sleep before the festivities.

Right now I'm on the phone with Ke'Andre, as I'm in the parking lot of the venue, trying to figure out which way to go to cause you know black people, they always want you to walk all the way to the back and lock the front door of the house. But in this particular situation this is not nobodies house and is a clubhouse so ion know where to go.

"𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲." Ke'Andre squealed as he hung up the phone

I took my phone from off my ear and mumbled, "I know this hoe didn't, just hang up on me."

"𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧!"

I looked back seeing Syair watching another episode of that damn show. Kids really love this show bro. It's like they are hypnotized into watching this show. I kid you not Syair, watched these same episodes eight times in three days. She would grab her tablet and a snack and just sit on the couch cuddling with Guppie watching that show for hours. One time she fell asleep while watching it and I tried taking her tablet to let it charge, she woke up with a fit not even a minute later.

Shit is crazy.

Right as I turned back around there was a knock on my window making me look out and see my bitch, Ke'Andre jumping up and down, "Bitch, open the door!" He yelled with excitement

I laughed and opened my drivers door and hopped out only to be attacked with a hug. We both squealed in each other's neck saying how much we missed each other,

"How are youuuu?!" I questioned

"I'm good, bitch! You look beautiful! Look at you showing that stomach!" He exclaimed as he poked my stomach, "Sevyn you out here lookin like a bad bitch!"

"Chile, I feel like a bad bitch." I giggled "But you look badder." I complemented

Ke'Andre had on this some dark blue jeans pants with a plain black t-shirt. Over his shirt he had on this white and baby blue checkered board bubble coat. His hair was like this peak of light blue color that went into this dark blue color. Ion know it's cute as fuck though. And for his accessory he just had on his necklace that has a picture of his grandfather on it.