¢нαρтєя 37| му ℓιℓ ѕнαωту💛

𝐀/𝐍:𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝐤💕

𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

"Okay, Sevyn. Calm down, you're acting like this is a blind date." I mumbled to myself as I stood in the elevator.

The knots in my stomach was forming as I stood in the elevator nervously. I pulled down my plaid black and white skirt as I checked myself out in the elevator mirror.

Today is my twentieth birthday, and happy is not even the word I could explain how I feel today.

I normally don't like celebrating my birthday, because it's also the anniversary of my father's death but I don't know. Today just felt, right. Although I'm still feeling a little down about it. The happiness I have outweighs the sadness, that I would've been feeling. I was woken up my my beautiful baby girl, who showered me with kisses and sung me 'Happy Birthday.' every two minutes.

Zion made me breakfast in bed and showered me with gifts, before he left and went to an important meeting.

While he was out I was just chilling with Syair until Zonnique and Aaliyah came and kept me company. We went by the pool, down in my complex and had mimosas, until Zion called me and told me to get ready for our date,

Which I am on my way to right now. Syair is with Zonnique and Aaliyah at Nique Nique's house, and now I'm on my way to meet Zion down at the lobby.

The bell of the elevator dinged indicating that I was down on the first floor. I took a deep breath once the door opened. I don't know why I'm so nervous. I see this nigga everyday, so I don't why I'm all weird.

My silver and black heels clicked clacked against the white tiles of the lobby floor as I made my way towards the double doors,

Once I did make it to the doors I looked up and met eyes with Zion, it's like the knots in my stomach disappeared and a smile crept upon my face,

"Hey!" I spoke shyly as I began walking closer to him, I felt like a little girl who crush had finally noticed her

Zion grabbed me by the waist soon as I made it into his reach, as he pulled me closely and rocked us side to side, "Wassup, Boo."

"Hey, you look all handsome in your suit." I stepped back and admire his outfit. I've never seen Zion in a suit before and honestly I'm fuckin with it. He just looks so mature and fine as hell, and lets me not get on his fresh new hair cut, lawd have mercy lets not talk about it.

"Thank you baby. You look beautiful as always." His eyes roamed my body as he bit down on his bottom lip. Tonight I decided to wear something out of my comfort zone. I decided to wear a matching black and white plaid two piece set. It may sound plain but wearing a damn skirt is so uncomfortable for me.