¢нαρтєя 28| уσυ ωαηηα ℓєανє?💛

𝐀/𝐍:𝐓𝐚𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬🙃💕

Being around Zion family just brings back good times

Being around Zion family just brings back good times. They all still crazy as hell. Specially JonJon ass. I'm not gonna lie I missed each and everyone of them so very much. They brought me in their family with open arms and treated me well. And I'm glad their doin the same with Syair.

Yeah it's weird to say but some people do not like accepting kids if they haven't been around them since they was in the mother's womb, it's so dumb.

It's crazy that a lot of people would do that, I know they only lookin out for their relative but like it could be annoying only if, your child is the dads. That's a story for another day chile, but I'm glad I ain't gotta deal with that. Cause if I did all they asses would've been dead. Yeah it would've been a Fourth of July alright..

Right now I was sitting down next to Zion, twin cousin Yorma, who was on live talking to the people that was in there,

"Stop asking me to ask my cousin for a feature! He don't wanna rap with no SoundCloud rappers like move the fuck on!" She spazzed at the boys that kept asking her the same thing, "I need my hair done." She mumbled while smoothing down her red thirty inch frontal, she looked at me and smiled, "Y'all say hi to my favorite person! Say hey Sevy!"

I waved in the camera and smiled, "Hii y'all!"

"Y'all ain't she pretty?! She the baddest my cousin ever bagged, his ex hoes could neva!" She ranted, I just sat back and laughed, she better be quiet before Zion hoes come out the bushes and whoop her ass

"𝙃𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙖𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨." She read, "Mmcht, Omari, move the fuck around. Why you even in here? You the main one begging me to ask him to do a feature. I would never set my cousin up for failure, you rap like BlueFace, and Yung Miami, can't rap on beat havin ass nigga! Buenas Noches!"

I choked on my sprite before coughing really loudly. Cause never did she say that! She looked at me before patting my back and laughing, this girl ain't got no damn filter.

"You outta order for that. Leave that boy alone." I laughed after I got the oxygen back running through my lungs

"Nah, cause he irritating! Always dming me and Yasmine to ask Zion for a feature like, boy nooo, that's dead." She rolled her eyes

I chuckled and shook my while putting my attention to Syair who was sitting down on this brown ottoman with LayLay eating a popsicle. LayLay was talkin her ear off about whatever, but Sy wasn't payin attention to what she was sayin. I chuckled and shook my head at her facial expression.

My baby so over it.