¢нαρтєя 7| αηѕωєяѕ 💛

𝐀/𝐍:𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐, 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫?☺️

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲...

"So she said that she hate you?" Momma asked as she stirred her straw around her drink

Today, I came home, to pack a couple of fits for my show tomorrow night in Atlanta.I'm already packed I'm just waiting on Leon to come and get me so we can get on the road.

But while I'm here for this time being I need to get some type of answers. With the shit goin on wit me and Sevyn, is getting outta hand, and it's frustrating me like hell. Since she don't wanna be a grown ass adult and owning up to her shit which is not telling me that we have a child together, I wanna come home and ask my momma how I should go on to things.

To say that I'm hurt in her not telling me and her continue to lie about it in front of everybody it's getting annoying. Like she never called me, or contacted me. I would've never thought that she would do some foul and low blow ass shit like this. She wanna be petty and keep my child away from me cause of a bet. I know it was wrong but her ass need to get over it. There's a fuckin child involve, that I still didn't properly meet yet.
Because she wanna be fuckin petty and take her back to where the hell she ran away to.

I'm starting to really see her true colors.

I nodded my head, "Yeah, she said she hated me, and wished she never met me, Ma. She cut deep with that one."

"So what you say to her?"

"What you mean?"

Momma sighed and leaned back in her chair, "Pookie, I am not stupid. You telling her wrongs and not yours. Right now your acting like your father. Y'all find a way to put the blame on everybody else but y'all selves. Now if your gonna tell me the story, Zion tell it all. Tell it from the beginning to end. Without leaving anything out Amir Ross."

Yeah she's fed up, you see how she said my middle name and not Pookie? She's pissed.

Leaning up I spoke, "Okay. Me and Drew, was going to his photo shoot, that he had to do with Phoenix. We walked in and Sevyn was there packing. Turned out he was late and missed the whole thing. He started getting slick at Sevyn, basically calling her out by telling her that she's bogus, for not letting me in the baby life."

"Okay, pause." Momma said as held up her hand, "What does, y'all situation have anything  to do with Drew?"

"That's what she said, she told him off. She said our situation ain't have nothing to do with him and told him to grow up."

"As she should." She said she sipped her drink, "Then what you say? Cause I know you said something after that."

I sighed, "I said, how she gonna tell him to grow up and she kept my baby away from me." Momma groaned, I looked up and continued, "We exchanged a few words back and forth, she decided to be the bigger person and walk away. But I pushed her button."